- 1 Detailed specs review and price of Gionee M2017 Phone
- 2 Features and specs of Gionee M2017 Phone
- 3 Special feature of Gionee M2017 Phone
- 4 Complete specs of the Gionee M2017 Phone
Detailed specs review and price of Gionee M2017 Phone
After months of speculation and rumour making round about the Gionee M2017 phone, the Chinese smartphones maker has finally unveiled the device today. The device has a nice curve edge 2.3D display with 2k resolution.The new device from Gionee which was unveiled today 26th December, 2016 as we earlier speculated feature amazing specs. It has the highest battery capacity of 7000mAh among Gionee devices and yet it’s not a member of the Gionee marathon series. Gionee said the 7000mAh polymer lithium-ion battery, combined with intelligent power management system and low power consumption can make calls for 31.74 hours, play video continuously for 25.89 hours, standby time of 915.42hrs
Features and specs of Gionee M2017 Phone
In term of design, the Gionee M2017 Phone has a dimension of 155.2 mm * 77.6 mm * 10.78 mm, the large thickness is no surprise since the device has a battery size of 7000mAh. In fact one would expect it to be thicker than this considering the huge battery.
There is 5.7-inch Amoled display that has 2560 * 1440p resolution the same resolution on most flagships like the Samsung S7, LGv20 etc. The device runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow with an upgrade to Android 7.0 Nougat expected to hit the operating system as soon as possible. However we expect Gionee to chip this device out of the box with Android 7.0 Nougat. We wrote earlier on that Gionee might opt for a processor away from Mediatek and our guess was quite right as the Gionee M2017 has Qualcomm 653 chipset, an octa-core processor running at a speed of up to 1.95GHz. The RAM inside is 6GB for flexible multitasking along with massive 128GB of storage (expandable to 256GB via a MicroSD card).
Read more: Gionee M2017 live images leaked
In terms of camera, Gionee M2017 phone is another great device from the company with dual camera setup. It features a 12MP and 13MP with OIS, 2x optical zoom + 8x digital zoom, phase detection, autofocus and LED flash for capturing clear and detailed shot both in the day and at night. It also has good selfie potentials and great video chat experience; thanks to the 8MP camera with a front flash camera that provides light when you take a shot in a dark environment.
See Latest Gionee Phone: Gionee P8W Specifications and price In Nigeria and India
To crown it all, there is fingerprint sensor right under the back camera for a smooth snap and private data security and it supports dual SIM, 4G network, GPS, USB, FM radio, MicroUSB and they both house a 3000mAh battery with fast charging technology.
Special feature of Gionee M2017 Phone
The Gionee M2017 Phone is has an embedded payment protection system that automatically monitors financial applications, real-time scanning payment environment, increase the risk identification for the remittance text messages, and separate protection of the payment type SMS to prevent the malicious code from stealing the payment verification code. This has been tested on We Chat, Alipay new official fingerprint authentication security standards.
Complete specs of the Gionee M2017 Phone
- Device Type Smartphone
- Input Mechanism Touchscreen
- 2G Network Technology
- 3G Network Technology
- Availability announced Dec. 26
- 4G Network Technology LTE
- 4 Band: 4G TDD-LTE: B38 / B39 / B40 / B41
- 4G FDD-LTE: B1 / B3 / B4 / B7 / B8 / B26 (B5)
- B39 / B40 + B40 / B41 + B41 UL CA: B39 + B39 / B40 + B40 / B41 + B41
- 4G + FDD-LTE: DL CA: B1 + B3 / B3 + B3 / B7 + B7
- Network Capability2G,3G,4G
- Bluetooth 4.0
- USB: USB type C
- Display Size: 5.7 inches
- Display Resolution: QHD (2560?1440 pixels)
- Display Technology: AMOLED Display
- Internal Memory: 128 GB ROM, 6GB RAM
- Processor: Qualcomm 653 clock at 1.95GHz Octa-Core Processor
- Camera: 12 MP + 13 MP with 4X Optical Zoom
- Camera Video: 4K Video Recording
- Secondary Camera: 8 MP
SIZE AND WEIGHT
- Dimension: 2 mm * 77.6 mm * 10.78 mm (approx)
- Weight: 238G
- Proximity, gravity, light, electronic, compass, distance and gyroscope
- Music Player
- Video Player
- Video Recorder
- 5 mm Jack
- Battery Life – Standby Up to 42hrs
- Battery Capacity: 7000mAh battery
Price of Gionee M2017
The Gionee M2017 Phone was launched in China at ¥6999 which is around $1000. There is no information yet if the device will be launched outside of China for now especially in India and Nigeria. Source Via
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.