Innjoo Pro 2 Specs & Price
Innjoo Pro 2 specifications and price and everything you need to know about the Innjoo Pro 2 with 6GB of RAM
Just recently Innjoo launched the Innjoo Pro which is an improved version of the Note pro with 3GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage. Now, Innjoo has surpassed our expectations with the Innjoo Pro 2 specifications, boasting of 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal memory . The device which is codenamed Innjoo Pro 2 will be the first device among its rivals to features whopping 6GB RAM in Nigeria, Kenya and Saudi Arabia.
The Innjoo Pro 2 is coming at a time when most tech reviewers are predicting that 6GB of RAM devices will likely be unveiled by the likes of Tecno, Infinix and others in the last quarter of 2017.
Innjoo Pro 2 Specifications, Review and price
Design & Display
In terms of design and form factor, the Innjoo Pro 2 is smaller than the previous Innjoo Pro. It is also the best crafted Innjoo smartphone we have seen lately boasting of a 5.5-inch IPS display with Full HD (1920 * 1080) pixel resolution and 441ppi pixel density.
The screen is covered with 2.5D curved glass with OGS full lamination which makes it easier and more interesting and responsive to touches. It has a full metal body with 2.5D curved edges which makes for a perfect holding with a premium feel.
What android operating system does Innjoo Pro 2 has?
The Innjoo Pro 2 runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box. We however think that the new Innjoo flagship should have been loaded with the latest android 7.0 Nougat.
Special Features of Innjoo Pro 2
The device has a fingerprint sensor which is embedded into its home button and allows you to unlock the phone in just 0.2 seconds just like the Innjoo 3
Innjoo Pro 2 Performance
The Innjoo Pro 2 device is powered by a MediaTek MT6757 Helio P20 octa-core processor with an abundant 6GB of RAM. The MT6757 chipset uses a Mali T880 as the GPU and is clocked at 2.3GHz which should be able to handle graphic demanding tasks smoothly.
The device has an onboard storage of 64GB with an option to extend to 256GB via MicroSD card.
Read Also: Innjoo V1 specifications, features and price
On the camera department the device has rear a 16MP rear camera with phase Detection AutoFocus (PDAF), a f/2.0 aperture size and 6P lenses with a dual-tone LED flash while the front camera is 8MP.
How good is the battery of Innjoo Pro 2?
No matter how good a device may be, a decent battery life is needed to fully enjoy it. The Innjoo Pro 2 doesn’t disappoint in this regard. It has 4000mAh battery with MTK Pump Express fast charging technology that charges to full capacity in 2hrs according to Innjoo
Innjoo Pro 2 Specifications sheet
- 2G: GSM.
- 3G: HSDPA.
- 4G: LTE.
- SIM Type: Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual standby).
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Design & Display
- Dimensions: N/A
- Weight: N/A
- Display size: 5.5 inches.
- Display Resolution: 1920 * 1080 pixels (Ful HD).
- Display Technology: IPS Capacitive touchscreen with OGS Full Lamination.
- Build: Metal aluminium design.
- Form Factor: Touchscreen Bar.
- Colours: Gold & Black.
- Processor Name/Technology: 64-bit MediaTek MT6757 Hello P20
- Processor Speed: 2.3GHz.
- Number of Processor Cores: Octa-core.
- Graphics Processor: Mali T880.
- GPU Speed: 900MHz.
- RAM: 6GB DDR4.
- Internal Storage: 64GB.
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256GB.
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Light, Proximity & Fingerprint Sensor.
- Rear: 16MP with PDAF, f/2.0 aperture & 6P Lens.
- LED Flash: Yes, Dual-tone.
- Video recording: Yes, 1080p.
- Camera Features: Beauty Mode, Professional Mode & Panorama.
- Front-facing: 8MP.
- Music Support: AAC, AMR, MP2, MP3, M4A, MKA.
- Loudspeaker: Yes.
- Audio Technology: –
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player.
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Bluetooth: v4.2.
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, LE.
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS.
- USB: USB Type-C.
- USB OTG: Yes.
- NFC: –
- 3.5mm audio jack: Yes.
- Battery Capacity: 4000mAh.
- Battery Technology: Li-Po.
- Removable? No.
- Charging: Fast Charge – Yes, MTK Pump Express.
- Power Adapter: 15W, 12V & 1.5A.
- Battery Life: Talk time – 27 hours; Standby Time – 350 hours.
- Charging Time: 2 Hours.
- Power Management: Marshmallow’s Battery Saving mode, efficient processor management, DDR4 RAM.
- Extra Features: Shortcut key for launching favourite app.
- Launch Date: December 31, 2016.
- Availability: TBA
Buy Innjoo device on Jumia here
Price of Innjoo Pro 2 in Nigeria, Kenya, Italy & Saudi Arabia
The of Innjoo pro 2 has not yet been announced but the device has been listed at the official website of the company. Innjoo Pro 2 specifications will definitely make it expensive. When the price is fully announced we will update this post with the price tag for Nigeria, Kenya, Italy and Saudi Arabia.
Innjoo Pro 2 price in Nigeria, Kenya and Saudi Arabia (Updated)
The Innjoo Pro 2 smartphone which is the biggest device from Innjoo in term of specifications has officially been unveiled in Saudia Arabia. The device is currently selling at 999 SAR and should be made available in for around N120, 000, in Kenya for around Ksh. 28,000, Italy and Spain.