Hello Facebook community, it’s the #Friendsday 2017 and Facebook is 13 years old and the annual Facebook Friends Day Video 2017 are rolling out globally this Thursday. Just as I guided you on how to create and see your Facebook yearinreview videos, in this post I will guide you on how to create and see your own Facebook friends Video 2017 in Two Simple Ways.
Many has sent us messages on how to see and create their own Facebook Friends Day Video 2017. It’s pretty simple and we are going to show you how to see and create your Facebook Friends Day Video 2017.
Check out Mark Zuckerberg’s official statement here
One thing you must know is that Facebook puts together individualized videos for its users every year to celebrate its birthday. The videos are part of your life moments and activities since the beginning of the year and that of your friends on Facebook. It’s kind of fun to share your Facebook Friends Day Video 2017 with your friends and people have been doing that but in case you having seen yours don’t be heart-broken-there is a solution and the D-Day has passed yet.
Facebook Friends Day is Feb. 4 but this is how to get yours now
Friendship day is held in the U.S every August, but the Facebook Friends Day Video is the Facebook version that is celebrated globally on Feb. 4 which is just a few days away. The social media network does this for its users to see the importance of being friends on the Community.
Like I said during the Facebook yearinreview Video post, Your Facebook Friends Day video is the collections of your own Facebook profile pictures and that of your friends, plus other photos of you and your friends that you have been tagged in and shared on Facebook.
It’s quite similar to the Facebook year in review video and your #FriendsDay video will also be kept secret and only you can view it unless you decide to share it. Who wouldn’t want to share that beautiful moment with friends? Follow me as I unveil how to create and see your Facebook Friends day Video 2017.
You are already anxious you want to see and create your Facebook Friends day Video 2017, there two simple ways you can do this.
- Firstly, by going to facebook.com/friendsday if yours is ready you will see it there and if is not ready yet Facebook will let you know.
- Secondly, if you see a friend’s Friends day Video, Click Watch Yours on the one your friend shared. If is ready you will be able to see yours there. You can then decide to share or not. Below is how to share your Facebook Friends Day Video.
HOW TO SHARE YOUR FRIENDS DAY VIDEO 2017
- Go to facebook.com/friendsday.
- Click Share Video.
- Select who you want to share the video with public or selected friends
- Click on Post
You may have been wondering if the Facebook Friends Day Video can be edited. You can actually edit it before sharing just like the Facebook Year in Review video.
Don’t Miss: Gionee M6 unboxing, review and price in Nigeria
How to edit Facebook Friends Day Video 2017
- Go to facebook.com/friendsday.
- Click Edit Video and choose the photos you want to appear in your video.
- You may decide to add new pictures from your computer or from the ones you have uploaded on Facebook before.
- After that, then Click Share when you’ve made all of your changes.
- Select who you want to share with
- Finally Click on Post
It will take time for your edits to be saved and to be made ready for viewing. You’ll receive a notification when it is ready to be viewed.
That is it guys, our quick tutorial on how to see and create Facebook Friends Day Video 2017. If you have followed all these guides above and still can’t find your Friends Day Video, I am afraid you might not have been so active on Facebook for this year.
Do you want to go without sharing this video? Your friends on the social network might be looking for this simple guide, so feel free to pass it on.