How to download Android O. Google has just released Android O Developer Preview for some supported smartphones. These supported smartphones are, Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, Pixel, Pixel XL, Nexus Player, Pixel C. Google is likely to name Android O, Android 8.0 Oreo but if you want to have feel of what Android O ( Android 8.0 Oreo) read along.
How to download Android O Developer preview
The Android O that Google released today is meant for developers and not Early adopters or beta program. If you are interested in downloading the Android O developer preview? Kindly read through the instructions below.
To download Google Android O, go to Google developer website and click on the Download Android O page, there are several versions available. But the software is available only for few supported phones, one tablet, and one Android TV device. They are listed below
- Nexus 5X
- Nexus 6P
- Pixel XL
- Nexus Player
- Pixel C
- To perform this update, you are required to flash a new system image to your supported phone, tablet, or Nexus Player.
- You are warned that the update will wipe out all data from your device.
- Ensure you backup all important data before proceeding to update to Android O.
Below is the update build information
- Date: March 2017
- Build: OPP1.170223.012 (Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, Nexus Player, Pixel, Pixel XL), OPP1.170223.013 (Pixel C)
- Emulator support: x86 & ARM (32/64-bit)
- Google Play services: 10
- API diff: DP1/25
So guys, explained above is how to download Android O into your phone phone