The management of Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has opened their portal to prospective candidates in the forthcoming Jamb mock examination and Below is how to check Jamb Mock EXams center and the date.
Candidates that are preparing to sit for JAMB exams 2017 are therefore advised to follow the guidelines and procedure on how to check Jamb mock exams properly to avoid any further problems. Many candidates have been finding it difficult to create JAMB profile on Jamb portal in the past few weeks but according to JAMB over 800,000 candidates have so far registered and created Jamb profile.
In case you are still finding it difficult to create yours, Visit the official Jamb portal to create an account[junkie-button url=”http://www.phonecorridor.com/2017/03/how-to-create-jamb-profile-2017/” style=”blue” size=”small” type=”square” target=”_blank”] Here Now [/junkie-button]
How to check Jamb Mock Exams Center and the date of Exams
How can i know my JAMB Mock exams center? What is the date for JAMB mock exams? these are some of the questions many candidates for the forthcoming JAMB exams have been asking online and we thought it helpful to write this tutorial on how to know your JAMB mock exams and the date of the examinations.
To check your mock exams center follow these guidelines below.
- Candidates are are required to Go to JAMB mock exam centre Landing page here [junkie-button url=”jamb.org.ng/efacility/checkmockcentre” style=”blue” size=”small” type=”square” target=”_blank”] http://jamb.org.ng/efacility/checkmockcentre [/junkie-button]
- Enter your JAMB registration number or email address you used when you created a profile on the portal
3. Click on “Check My Details” to see your exam centre.
4. You can then print out your JAMB mock exams center
5. Also know that your JAMB MOCK EXAMS CENTER can be sent to the number you used to register on the JAMB portal
6. OR through the email address you used when creating JAMB profile.
If you are still experiencing any issues on how to check Jamb mock exams center? do leave your comments below.