GTBank Mobile Money Transfer Code. When it comes to Mobile banking in Nigeria, GTBank is one of the best. You can easily transfer money from your GTBank Account to other Banks in Nigeria through GTBank USSD Transfer Code on your phone.
GTBank Mobile Money App is also one of the most effective in terms of responsiveness. In this post, you will learn how to transfer money from GTBank Account to other banks, How to recharge your phone through GTBank USSD Code, How to check GTBank Account Balance on phone.
- GTBank transfer to other banks
- How to transfer money from GTBank account to another GTBank account
- GTBank mobile money transfer code
- GTBanK Mobile Recharge Code
- How to transfer money from GTBank through phone
How to transfer Money from GTBank to another GTBank Via GTBank Mobile Moeny Transfer Code
To transfer money from GTBank account to another GTBank Account, all the customers need to do is to just simply dial the USSD short code *737*1* followed by the amount to be transferred and then the NUBAN account number of the beneficiary. Don’t forget to input the last four digits of your GTBank Naira MasterCard to authenticate each transaction.
E.g. *737*1*Amount*NUBAN Account No ( *737*1*1000*1234567890#)
Top Posts About Bank Money Transfer Codes
How to Transfer Money from GTBank Account to other Banks Via GTBank Mobile Money Transfer Code
To Transfer From Your GTBank Account to Other Banks Account: Simply dial *737*2*Amount of Money you want to transfer*The NUBAN Account Number of the Beneficiary#. E.g *737* 2*Amount*NUBAN Account No#
- Then select recipient’s bank (FBN, Access, Zenith, UBA & DBN)
- Enter last four digits of your GTBank Naira MasterCard to authenticate the transaction.
- Wait for the transaction to be completed and you will receive a debit alert once the transfer is successful.
How To Recharge your Phone through GTBank Mobile Recharge Code ( *737#)
As you can transfer money to your phone through GTBank Mobile Transfer Codes, You can as well recharge your Phone via the GTBank Short Code ( *737#).
To get started, Dial *737* AMount#, For Example, *737*500# and your phone number will be credited with the amount via a GTBank VTU transfer.
How to check your GTBank Account Balance on Phone
To check your GTBank Account Balance, Simply Dial *737# and follow the on-screen instruction to check your GTBank Account Balance.