Facebook has been undergoing a lot of restructuring lately in a bit to make the app an all encompassing one where users can find anything they want without having to leave the app. The newest feature that is rolling out to the social network giant is the ability to order food on Facebook. Couple of features have been incorporated into the app recently, like the feature that allows one to apply for jobs, Facebook help during crisis, ability to pay for some services, Facebook gameroom, Instagram notification, Messenger Day, Facebook Stories and couple of others.
You Can Now Order Food Directly on Facebook( Whole Foods Facebook)
Facebook ordering app, Whole foods Facebook, Facebook ordering system, how to order food on Facebook, Facebook online food ordering, Facebook food ordering system, Facebook online ordering system, Gloria food online ordering.
According to Techcruch, the feature is rolling out to selected users in the US on the Facebook app and desktop. So if you are in the US, you can now start placing orders for your favourite foods on Facebook without leaving the app. Before now, it was only possible to order foods through some restaurants page on Facebook such as whole foods Facebook, Facebook ordering app, local pizzerias, Gloria Foods etc.
The new Facebook Food ordering system is a result of a continued partnership between Facebook and online Food ordering services, delivery.com and Slice.
How To Order Food on Facebook
If you are the US, this is how you can order food on Facebook. The feature is only available in the US for now but we hope Facebook will roll out the feature to more countries soon.
- To get started, you can either visit www.facebook.com on desktop or by opening the Facebook app for mobile devices.
- On desktop, Go to “Explore section” and click on the Hamburger icon. You will be directed to a page containing many local restaurants that deliver foods through Facebook. You will see their star ratings and the type of cuisine available.
- Tap on start order through the restaurant list, then select the item you want to order by going to the restaurant menu. You will be provided with info if the item is available via pickup station or direct delivery
- Add the item to cart
- Finally provide your delivery information, select tip and select your payment method to pay for your order.
- You will receive a confirmatory email that your order was successful and the expected time and date of delivery.
On mobile phone, launch the Facebook app, ensure the app is updated. Go to to setting and locate order food-it is represented by a Hamburger icon and follow the same procedure as explained above. Facebook Food delivery is delivered by Delivery.com and Slice.
That is it on How you can order Food on Facebook on mobile and Desktop.