NPower Online Recruitment 2017 and Application Process
You can now apply for Npower Recruitment 2017, Npower Nigeria online registration 2017/2018,Npower application form 2017, Npower Nigeria, Npower registration form on http://portal.npower.gov.ng/register, Npower registration 2017/2018, Npower.gov.ng registration and Npower registration portal 2017
Npower Nigeria Recruitment 2017 And Google Search Query
The second batch of the Npower recruitment 2017 has commenced on the 13th of this month, So read below how to apply for Npower Nigeria recruitment on http://portal.npower.gov.ng/register.
When is Npower Recruiting for 2017?How to apply for Npower Graduate Recruitment 2017?Has Npower Started Recruitment for 2017?, Npower Official Recruitment Portal 2017?, Npower Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2017?, Npower 2017 Recruitment Deadline,
About Npower Nigeria
Npower programme is designed by the federal government to drastically reduce youth unemployment. The focus is to provide our young graduates and non-graduates with the skills, tools and livelihood to enable them advance from unemployment to employment, entrepreneurship and innovation. The first phase of N-Power will target Nigeria’s critical needs in education, agriculture, technology, creative, construction and artisanal industries. N-Power is also preparing Nigeria for a global outsourcing push where our young Nigerians can export their services to work on global projects that earn Nigeria, foreign exchange.
More interesting Posts about Recruitment
How To Apply for Npower Recruitment 2017 (Npower Nigeria)
In order to apply for the N-Power 2017, you have to create an account at the official website. To create this account, there are certain requirements that are necessary for this procedure.
- Email address: All information and updates will come to you through an existing email address.
- Degree certificate
- NYSC Number
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Passport photographs.
Below is how you can apply for Npower recruitment 2017
- Visit the NPower portal.npower.gov.ng
- Click on the various programmes and carefully read through them
- Choose the programme that you are qualified for and best suits your aspiration
- Click on the APPLY button at the bottom of the page to apply for your preferred programme. (Note: You will need to first register and then sign in with a unique username and password)
- Fill the form carefully and be certain to provide accurate information and documents to support your application
- After submitting, you will receive an acknowledgement email letter confirming the receipt of your application
- After 48hours, you will be notified by email and in your portal profile whether you are eligible or not for the N-Power programe
- If you are unsuccessful, you may apply for future N-Power programes, if you meet the eligibility requirements
- If you are successful, you may then proceed to the test page at MY N-POWER PORTAL
- You will be required to write two tests; a general skills test and a program specific test
- Depending on your programme, there may be a final interview before you are conditionally accepted into the N-Power programe. Otherwise you will receive an email confirming your provisional acceptance into the N-Power programme
- You will have to confirm your acceptance to secure your place
- Specific enrolment and training information will now be made available to you
- If you have any difficulty at any point of your application process, please send an email to [email protected]
Participants will provide teaching, instructional, and advisory solutions in 4 key areas (N-Power Agro, N-Power Health, N-Power Teach, N-Power Community Education).There you have it, how to apply for Npower recruitment 2017