With the Uber feature called “Scheduled Rides’” you can now schedule a ride with Uber 15 minutes to 30 days in advance. It’s a feature that will let you plan your itinerary ahead of time with peace of mind. Read along how to schedule an Uber ride.
Before now you could only book a ride when you need it but with the Uber Schedule rides, you can schedule rides ahead of time . This feature is only available on UberX cars which are more expensive.
Top Questions on Schedule a ride with Uber on Google
Schedule a ride is available in cities where Uber is in operation.
Yes you can cancel a ride at any time. This how to cancel a ride.
- In the app menu, tap Your Trips.
- Select Upcoming
- Select EDIT TIME or CANCEL RIDE
Read Also: How To Sign up on NETFLIX for Free
Also, there is option for you to cancel at any time in case you change your mind before your ride arrives. Riders can also cancel on your behalf but you will be charged if you cancel after 5mins you connect with your rider.
How To Schedule Uber Ride
- Tap the car icon with the clock located just to the right of the “Where to?” bar
- Select a date and a 15-minute window of time
- Tap SET PICKUP TIME
- The pickup location will automatically set to your current location.
- Tap “Current Location” to edit the pickup location. You’ll have to move where the cursor is set.
- Set your destination
- Review your fare estimate and tap SCHEDULE A RIDE
Uber will send you reminders 24 hours and 30 minutes ahead of your pickup.Notice will also be given when your ride is on the way and whether surge pricing applies.
The Uber scheduled rides, will no doubt offer relief to those that travels a lot, the assurance that you can cancel a ride anytime is quite promising form Uber.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.