How To Use Unity Bank Mobile App To Send Money to other Banks
Unity Bank Mobile app is a mobile banking application that enables Unity Bank customers to do online transaction through the comfort of their phone or computer. Before you can use Unity Mobile app to do transactions, you need to follow the following steps.
The Unity Bank mobile banking application provides access for customers to manage their transactions in a secure, easy and convenient way from anywhere and at any time through the use of your mobile phone. Below is how to use Unity Bank Mobile app to perform online transaction.
How to Activate Unity Bank Mobile app
Follow the 3 quick steps below to activate Unity mobile
Step 1 – You have to first download the Unity mobile Application via your mobile app store (android, blackberry, windows and Apple stores) for all smart phones, or send an SMS “D UNITY” to 20220 for Java enabled phones.
Step 2 – Then, Login to the Unity Bank Mobile app on your mobile phone to register your account, mobile number and other details on unity mobile. Select your mobile network provider and send. You will receive a congratulatory message of successful activation with a default PIN.
Step 3 – Click on security on the menu list to change the default PIN to your desired 4 digit PIN known to you alone. Visit any of our branches to complete your data capture and limit increase
Visit any of our branches to activate your PIN, Fill the PIN activation form, and submit to the CSO to activate your PIN.
Benefits of Unity Bank Mobile app
- Secure and fast way to transfer funds to Unity bank accounts and to other bank accounts
- Quick airtime Recharge
- Smart way to pay DSTV, MyTv and other cable Tv bills
- Easy way to view account balance and download mini statement
- You can use it to Send money to non-account holders and pay merchants
- Pay electricity and other essential bills without stress
Requirements to use Unity Bank Mobile app
- Here are what you need before you can use the Unity Mobile App
- An active Unity bank account (current or savings)
- Mobile phone and an active mobile number
- Download Unity mobile application to your phone or simply dial *389*215#
- You will need to Submit a duly completed and signed application request form to any of the bank branches to activate PIN