USSD Code To Check UBA Account Balance on Mobile Phone
This post is about the USSD Code to check UBA Account balance on Phone. I wrote extensively how you can send money from one bank in Nigeria to another and all banks USSD money transfer codes were also covered,
UBA is one of the best banks in Nigeria when it comes to mobile banking or internet bank. With USSD code, you can easily check your UBA account balance on phone. The use of USSD code to check UBA bank account balance on Mobile phone has really made mobile banking very easier and many banks now have mobile banking apps that even makes internet banking less stressful. This means you don’t have to queue at the ATM points to check your bank account balance, you can now do same at the comfort of your mobile phone. So let’s go straight to how you can check your UBA account balance on your mobile phone.
USSD Code to Check UBA Account Balance on Mobile Phone
For all UBA customers, this is how to check UBA account balance. Dial *919*00# on your mobile phone and follow the on-screen prompts, your UBA account balance will display on your phone. If no problem from both parties, you should receive your account balance on your phone if there is no network problem
Take note of this, you must use the phone number that you registered when opening your UBA account. Sending the balance enquiry message with any other phone number will not work.
Explained Above is the USSD Code to check UBA Account balance on mobile phone
Read More on Bank Money Transfer USSD Service
- How To Transfer Money With Access Bank Mobile Money Transfer Code
- How to link your account to PaywithCapture if you an Access Bank user
- All Bank USSD Codes to Check Your Account Balance on Phone
- How To Transfer Money from Zenith Bank To Any Banks on Mobile Phone
- How To Transfer Money With Keystone Bank Mobile Money Transfer Code
- How To Use PaywithCapture to Pay for Good and Services
- How To Transfer Money from Unity Bank To Other Banks on Your Phone
- How To Transfer Money from Union Bank To Other Banks on Your Phone