TECNO WX3 P (Pro) Full Specifications and Price

Just like WX4 Pro, the TECNO WX3 Pro was silently released by Tecno Mobile into the market. No word yet from TECNO if these devices are new series or just an addition to the already know W-series. The Tecno Wx3 Pro is a 5.0-inch smartphone having a resolution of 854*480 pixels. The device boots Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box and HiOS interphase.

The major highlight of the new WX3 Pro is the battery. The phone is powered by a huge 5000mAh battery that Tecno says can last for up to 3 days.

Design

Design-wise, the device share the same design language with the W-series and you get is a plastic insulated body. This is understandable knowing fully well that the device costs around N25,000 in Nigeria.

TECNO WX3 Pro

Software and Performance

The device runs Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box with an overlay of HiOS V2.2. The device accepts dual SIMs and it is 2G and 3G –enabled.

In the performance side of thing, TECNO WX3P is powered by a quad-core MediaTek processor, having a maximum clock speed of 1.3Ghz.

It is paired with 1GB of Random Access Memory ( RAM) and 8GB of internal storage which is expandable to 64GB via a MicroSD card.

Buy TECNO WX3P on Jumia Nigeria Here

Camera

When it comes to the camera aspect, the Tecno WX3 Pro is blessed with 5megapixels camera both front and back with LED flash, auto-focus system, HDR Mode, watermark mode and Night mode.

Connectivity options available on the Tecno Wx3 Pro include WiFi Direct, Hotspot, 3G internet, GPS, Bluetooth 4.2, 3.5mm audio jack, USB 2.0 etc. Sensors on the phone include Ambient Light Sensor, Gravity, Light and Proximity Sensor. The phone is powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery.

TECNO WX3 Pro Price and Specifications

DISPLAY TYPEIPS Touch Screen
DISPLAY RESOLUTION854*480 Pixels
SCREEN PROTECTIONNone
MULTI-TOUCHYes

CAMERA

BACK CAMERA 5MP
CAMERA FEATURESAutofocus, water-mark, HDR, Beautify Mode, Dual Flash.
FRONT CAMERA 5MP

BAROMETERNo
FINGERPRINTNo

BATTERY

BATTERY CAPACITYNon-removable 5000mAh
Price Around N27,000

More About Tecno Phones

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

67 Comments
  1. AHMED says

I LOVE IT

2. Praizkid says

Please what is the main price for the phone i think i love it

3. Fred Chepbuh says

My device was reset. To put a new Google account, am always asked to “signed in with a Google account that was previously synced on my device”

What should I do?

4. Mafabi Morris says

Is there a spare battery? Coz my battery is dead. Can’t it be replaced?

5. Altaye Tiruneh says

I’m very disappointed with Techno Wx3 phone, because I can’t use my 16Gb SD card as internal storage following the normal procedure which works on other Android. Therefore, usually my phone report ” the internal storage is full” anyone who have solution for this please give your hand.

6. Sophie says

I want to find out how I could update or set it to 4G network.

7. kasule peter says

Powerful battery up to 5100mAh

8. Michael says

Pls what is really happen since i buy my phone i mean tecno Wx3p i never put memory card but i have put memory on it now but it show that theres memory inside but didnt work why pls

9. NKUNDABOSE THHEOGENE says

how can i reset my WX3P if i did not remember my password?

10. Victor Musa says

useless phone I ever use in my entire life

11. tapiwa SHUMBA says

the tecno wx3p is a good phone i have been using it for quite some time now. the battery is super

12. Kamo says

How much does the screen and sensor cost?

13. Mimi says

What Is The Real Fact About The Battery

14. Mimi says

i want to buy this next week but am very confused with u guy comment

15. imoedemhe says

pls how can I on my notification on my techno wx3 phone for it to be showing light of notifications pls reply

16. Timothy says

I love the phone so much but then inserting external memory card has really been challenging to me.
    Any one of help

1. akinade says

insert the memory card up in sim one side first before inserting your SIM same place in SIM one

17. Lanre says

Why is this WX3 pro not working with the fake GPS app? Is there any way someone can change IP on this phone. I will like you to check the location and go to mode, you will see the mode is permanently in saving mode, no where to set to Device only or high accuracy. The phone is just rubbish when it cannot work with the fake GPS. I bought this phone because of the strong battery but unfortunately not working with the fake gps

18. shedrack says

the phone is good and OK… but it do hang sometime….whats the cause pls.

1. Paulsmith says

You have installed a lot of apps…..try to free some space and make sure you use an external card,then you are good.

19. Moy says

The phone is not detecting SD card..pls what’s the cause?

1. ifeoluwa akinade says

insert men card first then the SIM in SIM this and this enable the memory card to go deeper inside on the flight mode then off again then ur memory card works perfectly

20. Josh says

Tecno wx3pro is a nice phone I’ve been using mine for some months now

21. Obyno says

plz I’m using the phone now,it is good,browse very fast but How can I screenshot?Somebody help me please

1. Josh says

Hold the down volume button and the power button together to screenshot

2. Jongbai Noi says

You need to press both the power key and (–) volume key.

3. Joel says

Press your power button together with your volume button same time

22. paul says

I bought this phone on Friday and it’s slow in charging. I don’t know what the problem may be

1. Olabisi says

Very very slow in charging

23. micheal says

I just came back with my tecno wx3p now from tecno service centre in zone 4. The battery level is 70℅. Im charging it now before i will know how far. Micheal from Abuja.

24. umar iliyasu adagusaru says

since I buy my techno wx3p pro.I stop receiving text massages with the phone.it is up to a month now,but I have not receive any massage with it.even my bank alert I can’t recieve.please what do I do

25. ade says

Comment Text*bad phone from d post I read, not interested in buying anymore..

26. Rafiu says

Does this phone has a call recording function

1. Busayo says

Yes, it has. Every Android phone call do recording

27. praise says

pls i formatted my wx3 and i cant see my minimizing tools that use to be on the screen pls wats sud i do

28. praise says

pls there is this circle this beside the screen on my wx3 i formated it nd i cant find it there again pls wat sud i do to return it pls its lyk a form of minimizing tools pls help me

29. COLLIN says

HOW DO YOU BACK UP THE SD CARD TO A LAPTOP

30. Sanmi says

I bought the phone last week and I noticed the battery life is terrible, I have to charge my phone at least three times a day to stay on.

secondly how can I put on the front flash light when am making a video call at night?

31. James Ugochukwu says

I got the phone for my wife some months ago. The battery is okay at least it’s better than the previous phone she was using. But she was complaining of the phone going off and on once in a while especially when she is browsing or making call with it. Also I can’t locate the space for the 8GB memory card I just bought for her. I have checked the space above and below the SIM 1 & 2 and still can’t find the space for memory card

1. vanille says

Comment Text*Hello Mr. James! you were asking about the memory card space, well its on top of SIM card.if check carefully there’s a slot for SD card.

1. Miracle says

The phone is nice and OK but I keep charging it without it increasing pls wat is de problem i need help I have tried so many charger still de same i need help😭😭😭

32. Martha Wandera says

Hi. have use this phone for more than 2 months. I experience problem with network. Phone is on but can’t be reached. Kindly advis

33. Kangai says

My tecno WX3P does not detect tje sd card,even after inserting it.Help me.

34. Lawan says

I recently bought new techno wx3p but it usually automatically ejects sd card internally and I hate that so help me out please!

35. Chijioke Igbokwe says

I bought this phone 17days ago. To be sincere, I am enjoying this phone from Tecno mobile, cheap and great specs.

1. Josh says

I do enjoy mine too

36. daba says

guy the place of the memory card is on the mini SIM slot… this phone is worth to be called iPhone 10plus. very goooood phone from tecno

37. Jeremy Ken says

Well I just got this phone This week Monday and to be sincere I am enjoying it’s wow features, the battery life is worth buying, the camera is quite sharp, it’s a kinda fast in terms of ram though,the phone says I have 505mb ram left out of 1g and 456 mb left on my phone memory but doesn’t hang and doesn’t slow down, the browsing is awesome even in 2g network with Airtel in my area, the fear is just that I can’t find any space for external SD card. But believe me the phone is worth buying if the space for SD card is embedded. Maybe I am just the one not getting where exactly the SD card space is. I love the phone though.

1. aristoto says

the space for the sd card is above where you slot your sim one

1. chinelo says

Comment Text
        But the phone is not detecting the SD CARD

38. Okpenor Eric says

Also can you guys please let us know some exceptional functions from the other phones .i just want to know more about this phone because i just bought it and i am now observing it special qualities.

39. Okpenor Eric says

OK,actually i haven’t ask anyone on how this phone is like .but i just want to know that don’t we remove the battery?and is it only the chip side?

40. diadem says

hello, I got this phone 2weeks ago but it is heating up and the battery runs down. what could be wrong and what is the solution

41. Jfree says

Firstly tecno producers are discouraging n greedy imagine dis wx3p with 8gb rom and 1gb ram n D system already take most of D space.n still cost around 27k wen infinix produce infinix hot 2 D one of 2gb ram cost 22k n still had 16gb rom except for D battery wch was 2200amh,but d hot2 was a great phone with less price. y can’t tecno give dis wx3p something similar with less cost D most annoying part is D earpiece wch look like dat of 100naira earpiece.tecno producers r really disappointed me

42. Lambi says

I’m using the wx3p, I bought it September and it has been great until last week, it started rejecting incoming calls. I can do the calling though. What could be cause please???

43. Dickson says

Hmm just kind of confuse here because I was aiming to get this phone as soon as tomorrow

1. INNOCENT says

Am also confused @ DICKSON. in fact am scared

2. Melzzy says

I don’t really see anything wrong with the phone,because it’s bin working perfectly since I got it

44. kilo says

well contrary to all this i just got this phone this September and so far its been awesome especially the battery life and and the nougat 7 android with lovely display so @ tomtom i want to believe u have been sold a different king of product in place of Wx3pro.

45. Tom Tom says

So, I bought this phone about a month ago (August 10). The 5000mah feature wowed me. To cut the long story short, the phone is a perpetual fraud.
    First, the battery life is terrible. It’s definitely half of what it Suggests to be. Secondly, the features says it has a 8gb inbuilt memory. However, it is actually 4gb. The pc says it’s 4gb, file explorer app say its 4gb. But the phone itself says it’s 8gb. Anyway, it didn’t take me 3days to exhaust the memory. And I don’t have music or videos in it. Obviously, it’s 4gb.

1. Admin says

Hi Oyekan, If you have 4GB free, it is actually 8GB of ROM, while you are left with 8GB is because systems apps have taken a junk of the space and is same with all Android phones. You will have to use MicroSDcard with it

1. Tom Tom says

That’s the point. I don’t have 4gb free. The first day I bought it, it said I have 1.81gb free memory. Besides I have a Tecno 8h tab that has a 16gb rom, it shows 16gb rom on my pc too, and other file explorer apps. But this wx3p shows that’s its a 4gb rom phone on pc and other explorers. Didn’t quite pay attention until I downloaded some music, and it alerted me that the rom is filled up. Just Check d phone on PC, via a cord.

2. Godwin says

You said the phone has 8g internal memory but is 4g, y?
        though I enjoy the battery

46. Tom tom says

Thirdly, the phone hangs randomly…averagely 5 times a day. It’s unbearable. Fourthly, more than a quarter of popular apps won’t work in it, because it’s not “compatible” with it. Finally, the backlight? Indescribable. If I Had my way, I would give it a 1 star. At least, it makes and receives calls(until ur memory is full and u won’t even be able to access your phone records)…

1. Steven says

Tom tom..that’s exactly what am facing too the phone is fraud…inbuilt memory is 4gb instead of 8gb description… So annoying.

47. Osunbor Davison says

I bought this phone yesterday in akure its not giving me network, no Internet, apps always off

1. Emmanuel Akor says