Video editing is not an easy task as one may think. It’s mostly done on a computer with decent specs using tools and software like the final cut Pro or Adobe Premiere. Since most devices available right now do not have the requirements to run effectively these video editing software, the need for lighter versions of these tools becomes necessary.
Apart from a computer or a mobile device having the required specs to run these tools, a basic knowledge of video editing and patience are necessary. If you don’t have the paraphernalia of a good computer, we have listed here for your pick, the 10 best video editor apps for Android 2017.
10 Best Video Editor Apps for Android 2017
So after you have shot your video on your mobile phones, these video editing apps list below can make your video looks professional. Let’s run through the list.
This is a super cool video Editor app for those that do YouTube Videos, Journalists, amateurs and Professionals. It is one of the 10 best video editor apps for Android 2017. KineMaster has support for multiple layers of video, images, and text, as well as precise cutting and trimming, multitrack audio, precise volume envelope control, colour LUT filters, 3D transitions, and much more.
The UI is quite simple to use and you can add lots of effects as well. You can use for free for a limited number of days and just like VivaVideo, the watermark will be added to your video. If you don’t want this you can go for the paid version.
Features of KineMaster
Multiple layers of video, images, effects, overlays, stickers, text, and handwriting
• Download more effects, royalty free music, overlays, stickers and more from the KineMaster Asset Store.
• Precise frame-by-frame trimming
• Instant preview for all edits
• Hue, brightness and saturation controls
• Audio filters, including voice changer
• Blur, mosaic and other effects
• Lots of animation styles
• Speed control for video clips
• Volume envelope (Precise volume control from moment to moment within a clip)
• Transition effects (3D transitions, wipes, fades, and more)
• A variety of themes, animations and visual and audio effects
• Share on YouTube, Facebook, Google+, Dropbox and more
• Real-time video and audio recording
Top Pick For You
This free video editor app can add a touch of professionalism to your video with its simple to use UI and basic settings. It has all the basic features you will need from your PC editing software. You can create a slideshow of your media such as images and soundtrack. Not only that with FilmoraGo, you can easily do basic editing such as trimming, rotating, voiceovers, adding background merging etc. Therefore, it is one of our picks of the 10 best video editor apps for Android 2017.
Other FilmoraGo features include overlay and filter effects, animated text and title effects and motion elements. It is available on Google Play for free Download
VivaVideo has been around for some times now and is now doubt one of the best free video editing apps you can get on Android if you will like to make your video look great and fantastic. You can use to create image slideshow and even use it to edit movies.
VivaVideo gives you the freedom to import, edit and trim your videos without stress. Just like FilmoraGo, you can add effects, filters, text and titles, fast/slow motion to your video. If you are using the free version, the watermark of the app will be added to your video. I want to believe you have seen lots of videos with watermark-made by VivaVideo.
Features of VivaVideo
- Trim / Merge / Cut / Loop / Copy / Fast & Slow motion…
- FREE Creative Video Effects & Music
- Video Theme / Animated Stickers / Filters / Transitions / GIFs / Texts / Subtitiles…
- HD Camera with Different Video Lens
- Basic / Music Video / Collage / Selfie / Facial Effects
- Powerful Video Player and Converter
- Safely play videos and convert format of videos / GIFs
Download on Google Play
PowerDirector is one of the 10 best video editor apps for Android 2017. It has great timeline video editing, free video effects, a photo video editor, slow motion, reverse video including voice over and action movie effects to produce and share great videos on YouTube or Vine.
With PowerDirector, you can produce a 4K video that looks really fantastic. With its editing functionalities, you can create videos that are amazing just as if it were done with PC Video Editing tools. Other features include FX editing with drag and drop controls for video, images and audio, Add effects with a quick tap, Change your video’s music and add fading effects/voice over and Combine picture and video in one movie.
Adobe Premiere Clip is another fantastic video editor app and it ranks high on the list of the10 best video editor apps for Android 2017.
You can create video easily with this app with cool effects and filters. You can as well import your media to the apps and do the basic editing stuff on it. Like, apply custom lighting and color Looks from Adobe Capture CC to enhance the appearance and overall mood of your videos.
It is available for free download on Google play
Quik-Free Video Editor
With Quik you can make your videos look great with just a few taps. It allows you to import your video clips in seconds, and there are lots of cool effect and beautiful transitions you can add to your videos. You can trim, crop, merge and add text, music and then easily share it with your friends.
Magisto has proved to be a useful video editing app which is quite easy to use video editor. With Magisto, you can turn your video clips into fantastic videos without stress. You can add images and soundtrack to video for those that want to create music videos.
Magisto Video Maker has over 90 million happy users worldwide and was featured in Google Play Editors’ Choice, Google’s list of Best Android Apps of 2015 and CES best app of the year. Also, it is now rated among the 10 best video editor apps for Android 2017.
VidTrim Pro is a video editor and organiser for Android. As the name suggests, it more like a trimming video editor that includes multiple features like trimming, merging, frame grabbing, video effects, extract audio (convert to MP3) and transcoding (compress and convert to MP4). You can also share your videos with your friends directly through the app.
Features of VidTrim Pro
- Video trimmer. Trim video clips right on your device
- Merge video clips. Join (concatenate) multiple video clips into one.
- Apply cool video effects like B/W, Negate, Vintage, Vignette, Blur, Sharpen, Edge detect, Luma, SwapUV.
- Transcode video clips. Transcoding allows converting video to MP4, resize and compress videos.
- Add music soundtrack to your videos through transcoding feature.
- Rotate videos (Quick rotation without encoding or true rotation by encoding)
- Frame accurate frame grabber. Extract/save the exact frames from your video clips as images.
- Convert video files to MP3 audio files.
- Share video clips. (Send e-mail, upload to YouTube etc.)
- Play video clips
- Rename video clips
- Delete video clips
- Supports both ARM and x86 CPUs in one package.
- Contains optimisations for ARMv7 NEON when available.
Funimate Video Editor
Funimate video editor is among the 10 best video editor apps for 2017 and as the name suggest, it is a fun video editor app that you can use to create awesome music video clips, lip-sync videos, slow motion videos and more. Features include Add cool effects, music, text, and emoji to your videos and amaze your friends with your creativity.
VideoShow is ranked among the best free video editor and video maker app on Android. It has quite some number of features that make video editing fun and easy. The interphase is also very easy to understand and with its many features like Variety of text styles and fonts to create artistic subtitles, Add stunning filters to make videos different, edit/merge/trim/split/reverse/duplicate/rotate clips or videos, Zoom in and out, Fast motion/slow motion to adjust and control the speed of every video clip, Video dubbing etc.
Video Editing has become a profession that is respected all over the world, if you love awesome videos with a touch of professionalism, our lists of the 10 best video editor apps for Android 2017 will no doubt be of great help, Let’s know what you think about these apps.