During his visit to Nigeria, Google Global CEO announced at Google For Nigeria event that organizations, musicians and celebrities will be able to post directly on Google. As a celeb or an organization Posting on Google allows you to post relevant, fresh content with the people who are searching for you.
How To Post on Google-Musicians, celebrities and organizations
This could be in form of images, videos and even animated GIFs to create more engagement with your audience. You can as well add inline links to drive traffic to specific content. This means that people who are searching for you can directly connect and get first-hand information from the right source. Below I discuss how one can post on Google, the requirements and the procedure to follow.
According to Google, Posting on Google is opened up to museums, sports teams, sports leagues, and movies in the US, and musicians in Brazil and Nigeria. So if you are in Nigeria for instance, you now post on Google directly for your fans to engage with you. This feature has been available to organization in the US for some time now, so if you are movie celebrities and musicians, follow the steps below on how to post on Google
How To Post on Google
Posting on Google is easy just like the way you post on Facebook and other social media networks. You can post text, images, videos and events. The advantage this brings is that your posts will show instantly in search results on both desktop and mobile. You can as well schedule the timing and duration of a post and you’ll even update on how many people see and interact with your content.
- To get started, Visit the Post On Google website here
- Enter the required data like your email address, name and don’t forget to select your select your niche.
- After providing your details, click continue and you will be directed to a page
- There you will find the space to enter your website and click on submit button.
- Google will review your application and if successful, you will be notified and you can start posting on Google and interact more with your audience.