StarTimes customer care service Contact, Phone Number and Email Address

StarTimes customer care service Phone Number and Email Address

Have you bought the StarTimes decoder recently or probably made payment and the decoder is not working and you are looking for the best way to contact StarTimes Customer Care Service Phone number? Worry no more, this post is written to guide you on how to contact StarTimes Customer Care Service.

StarTimes is one of the most affordable cable TV in Nigeria, offering over 80 local and international channels. The company also has hundreds of thousands of active subscribers enjoying dynamic channels from the cable TV provider. StarTimes has been available to all Nigerians for years, and they keep getting better. With thousands of new subscribers joining the StarTimes train monthly, the company isn’t going anywhere anytime soon.

Lots of Nigerians love StarTimes, most especially because they focus more on local contents. Also, the company is also rumoured to be owned by a Nigerian man. Nigerians are all up for “buy Naija to grow the Naira”, a slogan started by Nigerians to buy only locally made products.

Furthermore, I think it’s almost impossible not to have issues with your decoder or subscriptions. Do you want to know how many channels they offer and the free to air channels? How much for each bouquet? I will be listing all their available contact details below, so you can contact them directly.

StarTimes Customer Care Service Phone & Contact

・Phone Number: 08172398558 or 09-4618888
・Email: [email protected]
・Address: StarTimes Headquarters, AFRIBANK Building, Fatai Atere Road, Mushin, Lagos.
・Twitter: @startimes_ng
・Facebook: facebook.com/StarTimesNG
・Website: http://www.startimes.com.ng

More on Cable TV Customer care

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

41 Comments
  1. Olushola akeju says

Olushola Akeju says
    September 9, 2019 at 5:49 pm
    Your comment is awaiting moderation.
    I recharged BASIC BOUQUET for 1month 1400 since saturday thro my first bank acct, uptil now nothing is showing,my smart card number is 01467270076 and my phone number is 08060180070

2. POSU OLUWAKEMI D says

My name is posu Oluwakemi I am OPAY agent I do subscribed Startime for my customers ..I subscribed Startime decoder nos 02027472686 last week and they have been watching it suddenly last night it went off without showing again…WHAT CAN I DO PLEASE?

3. olawale joshua says

Good afternoon, I made payment of 1300 into a startimes account on 24th of last of month only to see the subscription stop working this morning…01831449704,and the receipt ID 561388235679…name on the account Mrs OKe

1. kenneth says

Am a dealer,a customer recharge N900 on decoder 01831620780 name francis to view nova dtt but presently on dth platform (using combo).tried to migrate but can’t. Pls help me migrate to dtt

4. Francis says

Company name,skyplus ventures LTD
    OKE037
    Smartcard number,01831226360
    My demo is cannel why pls,

5. Bello Musharraf says

Sir,
    I subscribed to Basic Bouquet for 1,300 naira last night but for the past 24 hours I can not access your services.
    All it shows is no signal and all cables are properly placed.
    Pls assist.
    My Id is 01467221725.
    Thanks,
    Bello Musharraf

1. Mohammed musa wah says

I recharge one one week a go but today is not showing telling me that not subscribed my phone number 08036241074 pin number star time 01831613543

6. Ugochukwu nkemakolam says

I subscribe since on the 5th and it’s still saying i ave not subscribe my smartcard number is 02027327393 ogochukwu nkemakolam

7. pst dupe banjo says

i recharged my startime since morning, it hasnot shown the iuc no is 01467272883. pls do it.

1. Olaitan Toluwalase says

I subscribed my startimes decoder with code 01831543018 yesterday around 12:28pm of which I have being debited on my GTB account since yesterday but the subscription wasn’t successful uptil now.pls do something

8. martins says

i paid online whit diamond bank i call them they say it was successful but i call startime you guys said nothing is paid you will need to send me my statement please

9. Olamide Owoeye says

I subscribed to my Startime decoder since last week Wednesday but it is not showing. The amount is #1300.REF.140474920080.My Smart card number is 02110941991.

10. amucha onyebuchi says

I paid on my startime with smart card number 02139315032, and it is not showing

11. Adeyemi says

Pls I subscribe to my startime this morning and is not working what will I do

12. FEMI FAWOLE says

Good day Sir/madam.
    l am Femi Fawole, with startimes decoder no: 02139300045 – 6.
    i subscribe 1,900 Naira last week but my decoder was block and l was told to contact the startime office.
    Lastly, some of the station like ST yoruba, Orisun, and all the Nigerian News channel is not showing.
    Please help.
    Femi
    08036719619

13. Sothini Jere says

Its two weeks now since I bought Startimes decorder but only viewing aderts at channell 99; what next for me to enjoy viewing program channels ? I went to the dealer to give back the decorder but refused to accept. Help me . Iam so frastrated.

14. CHIJIOKE UDE says

PLEASE SIR
    I MADE A MISTAKE IN SUBSCRIPTION FOR BASIC AT #1300 ON 11-6-2018
    I AM A DEALER. I MADE A MISTAKE AND PAID IN FOUR MONTH IN TO THIS ACCOUNT 02110143504 WHY THE PERSON PAID FOR A MONTH AND I HAVE CALLED THE PERSON TO INFORM HIM STILL NO RESPOND. PLEASE I WANT TO TRANSFER BACK THE MONEY IN TO MY ACCOUNT PLEASE
    DEALER NAME: C.J SAT COMMUNICATION
    DEALER CODE: EN28026
    DEALER PHONE NUMBER: 08064097858
    PAYMENT ID: 150181273
    150181263
    150181301

15. ALICEK TITUS says

I PAID MY DAILY SUBSCRIPTIONS BY PAYING sh.50 ON 25th JUNE 2018 ACC NO.01801728104 BUT THERE IS NO RESPONSE I NEED HELP ON THIS PLZ

16. Sekyanzi Ibrahim says

Hi startimes, am sekyanzi ibrahim here in uganda mbarara i am using a decoder whose card number is 02036761639
    Its on Nova Bouque i want to change it to Basic bouque
    I need yo help on that, thanks

17. Ajimo Abiodun William says

I had made my monthly subscription for basic bouquet at #1300 on 13th June 2018, at Oba Adesida rd office beside Arowolo complex Akure, to my suprise all the channel i suppose to see such as Orisun, Star Yoruba, kungful etc are no more there, kindly help me to rectify it.,
    my card NO: 02110602393
    my name: Ajimo Abiodun
    Phone No: 08032171349

18. Akinwumi Hezekiah says

My name is Akinwumi Hezekiah from Akure. I bought a decoder in your Akure office. last week thursday. but till now I have not enjoy it for days. When I called the office. I was told they are updating it. but the problems still persist. the most challenges I have after the update my access to some stations was denied. so please what am I to do to increase the channels I can access? kindly respond because they have stop picking my call from the office .

1. Tony says

Startime has shot down in Nigeria Abi. Customers care numbers are not responding. After paying #1500. Una son run away

19. OLOGBONSAYE GABRIEL SUNDAY says

I subscribed for Startimes ON yesterday. I have not been able to view any sport channel. Pls kindly rectify

20. Azubuike Isiguzo says

I recharged my startimes #1,300 since yesterday and not able to view anything. My name is Azubuike Isiguzo, my card number is 01467067155 from Warri.

21. SALIHU LUKMAN says

I made payment of 1,300 for Basic through online from my gtbank and I’ve not been able to view anything for over 1hr now. Please find below my details: my name is SALIHU LUKMAN, Decoder number:02146605444, payment reference number 1014m0315272.Thanks as I wait patiently for your quick respond.

22. Yakubu hussaini says

Yakubu hussaini is my Name Today 19/05/2018 I made on-line payment of NGN 1300 for 02027762682 and was successfully. Ref: 10942558260076 and it was a wrong startimes number. the correct startimes number is 02027762685, Thanks.

23. Ibrahim A. Ibrahim says

correct

24. Ibrahim A. Ibrahim says

MY Name IS IBRAHIM A. iBRAHIM
    I brought your product since 2015 and I have not use it even once
    How should I activate it?

25. Sarki Abubakar says

my name is sarki abubakar, i made a payment and is successful and is not working, Payment made for NGN900.00 Fee 100.00 to Quick Pay .Available Balance: NGN1046.28 Reference: Financial Transaction ID 54169332 Thank You for using DYA.monds account

26. Jackson apia says

I have made my monthly payment acct 0012063225 amt 1300 Jackson apia Gtbank mob money remittance staus of 1300 ,payment reference 02146500697,737 check out date 14 _04_18 Time . 5:5,pm
    merchant o-star time subscriber payment amt 1300 customer Jackson apia ref 18655 . 07068356433

27. Adetule S Dada says

Comment Text*I have researched my decoder since morning today 11/4/18 but no access was written on my TV.
    l subscribed #1300 online from my access bank acc no 0699903727
    card no 02110512690

28. Adetule S Dada says

Comment Text*I researched this morning #1300 monthly subscription online through access bank acc number 0699903727
    card no 02110512690 and it was successful. My name is Adetule Samuel Dada

1. george says

my decord can not watch

29. adewuyi james says

I subscri on my startime since last week but nt show payment was done online

30. nanfa yakubu says

Comment Text* I has made my monthly subscription for basic at #2600 this morning, that is 20/3/18 at 11:24h through online but all the channels didn’t show. my name is NANFA YAKUBU. phone no 07065948564, acc no 2036764792. bank: UBA. Ref:12241452878965.

31. oladele ajiboye says

Comment Text*i rechang my decoder yesterday still now he never Come Up from my account pls help me call my bank

32. Adegbola nurudeen says

Are u still change old startimes…And how much

33. olanrewaju olaide says

Comment Text*I had made my monthly subscription for basic at #1300 it was yesterday night, through online.
    My name is olanrewaju olaide.
    Phone no:(08032180393).
    Card no: (01831555543)
    Recharged by: salawu wosilatu ibiwumi
    Acc no: 3100449179.
    Bank: First bank
    Ref: Startimes Payments payment of NGN 1,300.00 for 01831555543 was successful. REF: 10942546326086

34. Wisdom Amos says

I had made my monthly subscription for basic at #1300 this afternoon, that is 19/12/2017 at about 01:09pm through online. But I have not gotten the confirmation text and the channels are not working. Please check and confirm it for me.
    Below are the details;
    My name: Wisdom Amos
    Phone no: 08067535722
    Card no: 01467107846
    Recharged by: Amos Ifiokobomg Monday
    Account no: 0606212026
    Bank: FCMB
    Ref: 02YS85133A00971
    Thanks.

1. Comrd Nasidi says

please why is it that when ever I recharge on Basic the channels that were suppose to appear don’t show except I only get to view the ones on Nova?

I need a quick response bcoz I am tied of this fraud

35. Wisdom Amos says