This post is about the USSD Code to check Zenith Bank Account balance on Phone. I wrote extensively how you can send money from one bank in Nigeria to another and all banks USSD money transfer codes were also covered,
Zenith Bank is considered one of the best banks in Nigeria in mobile banking or internet bank. With her *966# eazybank, it has made things easier for her customers. With USSD code, you can easily check your Zenith bank account balance on phone.
The use of USSD code to check Zenith bank account balance on a Mobile phone has really made mobile banking very easier and many banks now have mobile banking apps that even make internet banking less stressful.
This means you don’t have to queue at the ATM point to check your bank account balance when you can now do same at the comfort of your mobile phone. So let’s go straight to how you can check your Zenith bank account balance on your mobile phone.
USSD Code to Check Zenith Bank Account Balance on Mobile Phone
For all Zenith Bank customers, this is how to check your account balance. You must first register your number by dialling *966*00# on your mobile phone and follow the on-screen prompts. If there is no network problem, you should receive your account balance on your phone.
Take note of this, you must use the phone number that you registered when opening your Zenith account. Sending the balance enquiry message with any other phone number will not work.
Explained Above is the USSD Code to check Zenith
Explained Above is the USSD Code to check Zenith Bank Account balance on mobile phone
Read More on Bank Money Transfer USSD Service
- How To Transfer Money With Access Bank Mobile Money Transfer Code
- How to link your account to PaywithCapture if you an Access Bank user
- All Bank USSD Codes to Check Your Account Balance on Phone
- How To Transfer Money from Zenith Bank To Any Banks on Mobile Phone
- How To Transfer Money With Keystone Bank Mobile Money Transfer Code
- How To Use PaywithCapture to Pay for Good and Services
- How To Transfer Money from Unity Bank To Other Banks on Your Phone
- How To Transfer Money from Union Bank To Other Banks on Your Phone