Hello Jambites, if you have just sat for the 2018/2019 JAMB Exams, and you are wondering when and how to check JAMB 2018 results? This post is for you.
How to check Jamb results 2018, how to print out results slip, Jamb results is out, How to calculate Jamb scores, where to check Jamb 2018 results, Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) released results of the 2018 Computer based Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted batches
Just like how we provided guides on how to check jamb mock exams centre, there are two ways you can check your Jamb 2018 exams results. It’s either via email you’re provided during jamb profile registration or through the Jamb official portal.
Below is how to check jamb 2018 results, after checking your results ensure you print it out on Jamb portal or in your email. You can then go ahead to do the grading point calculation.
How To Check JAMB 2018 Results
- Go to Jamb 2018 Official result checker on Jamb portal here.
- A page will open for you to enter your Email and Password.
- Enter the Email you used during Jamb profile registration in the space for Email.
- Enter the Password you used to create Jamb account in the space for password.
- Click on Login and wait for the page to load.
- Your Jamb profile homepage will now open.
- Scroll down to check and then print out Jamb Result Slip.
- Enter your Jamb registration number and examination year.
- Click on print result and to print out your Jamb 2018 results
There you have guys, how you can check Jamb 2018 results and print the result slip either on Jamb portal. If you encounter any issues during the process, kindly leave your comment below.