Unity Bank Mobile Transfer Code has made transaction very easy for Unity Bank Account holders in Nigeria. With Unity Bank Mobile Transfer Code, You can transfer money from Unity Bank to other Banks in Nigeria on your mobile phone. After reading this post you will know how to transfer money from one Unity Bank account to another through Unity Bank USSD Mobile Money transfer code, How to check Unity Bank account Balance on phone and how to recharge your phone with Unity Bank Mobile Money recharge code.
How To Transfer Money On Phone With Unity Bank Mobile Transfer Code
Before you can use Unity BANK USSD Transfer Code on phone, you must have registered your number for mobile money transfer. Interestingly, the number you used when creating your account with Unity BANK has been activated for Unity BANK Mobile Money Transfer.
To transfer money from Unity Bank Account to any Banks in Nigeria, Dial *389*215# from the phone number you registered with Unity Bank, then follow the on-screen prompts.
More on Banks USSD Money Transfer Codes
- How To Transfer Money from Diamond Bank on your phone
- How to Transfer Money From Sterling Bank To other Banks and Recharge your Phone
- All Nigerian Banks USSD Money Transfer codes and How to use them
- How To Transfer Money With Access Bank Mobile Money Transfer Code
- How to transfer money from one bank account to another in Nigeria through your Mobile Phones
- How To Transfer Money with FCMB Mobile Money transfer Code
- How to Transfer Money through UBA Mobile Money Transfer Code
- How To Transfer Money With Keystone Bank Mobile Money Transfer Code
Now that you know how Unity BANK Mobile Banking works, you can as well check your Unity Bank Account on your phone.
To check Unity Bank account balance on any of your phones, all you need to do is simply dial; *389*215# on your mobile phone and follow the on-screen prompts or simply install the Unity Mobile app to check your account balance and also transfer money to any bank.