Hello Guys, just as it is our mission to make sure you enjoy mobile technology, I will be showing you what you need to know about Ecobank mobile transfer code in Nigeria or simply code to transfer money from Ecobank to other banks. The code for transferring money on Ecobank is quite simple and you can even memorize it. But in case you are new to this code, it is important you know how to activate Ecobank ussd code.
Once it is activated, you are good to go.
So let’s get started.
This post talks about how you can transfer money from EcoBank to other Banks or from one EcoBank to another through the EcoBank USSD transfer code. EcoBank Money Transfer Code has made transaction very easy for EcoBank Account holders in Nigeria, with EcoBank Money Transfer Code, you can transfer money from EcoBank to other Banks in Nigeria on your mobile phone.
You can use it to check your Account Balance as well as recharge through your phone.
EcoBank Money Transfer Code Features
- Deposit and withdraw money
- Send money to friends and family for them to redeem at our agents
- Receive money
- Purchase airtime
- Pay for bills, goods and services
- Check your account
- Agents and small businesses can make collections electronically
After reading this post you will be able to transfer money from one EcoBank account to another through Bank USSD Mobile Money transfer code, How to check EcoBank account Balance on phone and how to recharge your phone with EcoBank Mobile Money recharge code.
How To Transfer Money From EcoBank On Your Phone
Before you can use EcoBank Money Transfer Code on phone, you must have registered your number for mobile money transfer. Interestingly, the number you used when creating your account with EcoBank has been activated for EcoBank Mobile Money Transfer.
To transfer money from EcoBank Account to other Banks in Nigeria, Simply Dial *326# on your mobile phone and Follow the on-screen instructions to send money from your Ecobank to other banks in Nigeria.
- If you are in Uganda, dial *235#
- If you are in Kenya, dial *335#
How To Check EcoBank Account Balance On Phone
Now that you know how EcoBank Mobile Banking works, you can as well check your EcoBank account Balance, pay electricity bills, and recharge your phone.
To check your EcoBank account balance, dial *326# and follow the on-screen instruction and your account balance will be sent to your phone.
Trending Posts on Bank Mobile Transfer Codes
- How To Transfer Money With Access Bank Mobile Money Transfer Code
- How to link your account to PaywithCapture if you an Access Bank user
- All Bank USSD Codes to Check Your Account Balance on Phone
- How To Transfer Money from Zenith Bank To Any Banks on Mobile Phone
- How To Transfer Money With Keystone Bank Mobile Money Transfer Code
- How To Use PaywithCapture to Pay for Good and Services
- How To Transfer Money from Unity Bank To Other Banks on Your Phone
- How To Transfer Money from Union Bank To Other Banks on Your Phone
Hope the code to transfer money via EcoBank Money Transfer code as explained above was helpful? Don’t forget to share with your friends online.