INFINIX ZERO 5-Full Specifications Review and Price
The specs and features review of the Infinix Zero 5: Infinix Mobility, the makers of crowd favourite budget phone line has added yet another addition to the Infinix Zero series at a global launch in Dubai on November 14, 2017. A successor to the widely received Zero 4 and Zero 4 Plus, the Infinix Zero 5 and Zero 5 Pro astound us with fast processing speeds, powerful battery and bigger better cameras as we have come to love in this series. Earlier Leaked specs have already given us an exciting insight into what the skilled engineers and design team at Infinix have in store for us. So in this post, I will be reviewing Infinix zero 5 release date, Infinix zero 5 prices, Infinix zero 5 specifications, and Infinix zero 5 price in Nigeria.
Infinix Zero 5 Design
The design as we have seen from the picture below is not all-inspiring on the Zero 5 but other sources also claimed the Zero 5 will follow the bezel-less trend in 2017. However, this turns out not to be so. This 5.98-inch device has narrow yet visible bezels and is backed by a polished metal appearance. The device comes with multiple back cover colours allowing users the option of picking the best colour to suit their style.
Although we do know the Zero 5 will be released by the end of this month, Infinix has already communicated an official release date. Some activity in the form of teasers has been witnessed on some Infinix social media pages with the teaser hashtag #5tayTrue #ComingSoon. From this as well as the expected specs and features on this device, we can agree that Infinix is staying true to their track record and a promise of delivering faster, better and more powerful phones to the mid-range market.
Infinix Zero 5 Key Specifications
- Display: 5.98 inch with1920 x 1080 Pixel screen resolution
- CPU: MediaTek Octa-Core Helio P25 clocks at 2.6GHz
- System: Android 7.0
- RAM + ROM: 6GB RAM + 64GB ROM
- SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby [Micro SIM card + 1 Micro SIM card]
- Rear Camera: Dual 12.0MP + 13.0MP back cameras
- Front Camera: 6.0MP front camera
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, E-Compass, Gyroscope, Gravity Sensor, Hall Sensor
- Bluetooth: 4.2
Price of Infinix Zero 5
The Zero 5 device is expected to be priced around $300 and will be available for instant purchase on Gearbest. The price in Nigeria is expected at around N118,000-N120,000 while in India the price will be around IN20,000.
Where to buy Infinix Zero 5
The Zero 5 smartphone will be available online and in stores for purchase in Nigeria, Kenya, India, Pakistan, Indonesia, Egypt, Malasia, Ghana, and other countries in Asia, North America and Africa. Customers in Nigeria can buy from Jumia Nigeria below.
Infinix Zero 5 Software
Replacing the previous XOS Chameleon, the custom user interface XOS Hummingbird v3.0 based on Android Nougat is powering on the Infinix Zero 5, and we are excited to find out just what interesting features to expect from this UI.
In terms of speed, the Zero 5 is powered by a 2.6GHz Octa-core processor and 6GB RAM, combined to deliver great speed and enable multitasking on the device. This incredible power is supported by a large 4350 mAh battery that provides sufficient uptime even through heavy usage.
Infinix Zero 5 Memory Storage
The most remarkable feature on the Zero 5 is its large memory coming in at a whopping 64GB, the largest ever witnessed on any Infinix phone till date.
There is also a 128GB ROM version which is the Infinix Zero 5 Pro. This means that users have mega storage for memories and documents in the form of text, audio, image and video and never have to worry about expanding storage with SD cards.
Infinix Zero 5 Camera
Another first for Infinix are the powerful dual cameras mounted right above the fingerprint scanner at the rear of the device. For guaranteed brighter and more precise images, these cameras are bestowed with 12MP and 13MP each. The selfie camera at the front of the device boasts a 16MP camera that delivers clear and lifelike images at the click of a button.
More Phone Review
Infinix Zero 5 Full specifications and Price
- Announced: Expected on November 14, 2017.
- SIM: Dual Micro SIM slots.
- Platform: Android Operating System (Android 7.0 Nougat) with XOS v3.0 UI.
- Price Range: To Be Announced.
- Fingerprint: Yes, rear-mounted.
- GSM: GSM / HSDPA / LTE
- 2G Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G Bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 MHz.
- 4G Bands: FDD B1 2100MHz,FDD B2 1900MHz,FDD B20 800MHz,FDD B3 1800MHz,FDD B4 1700MHz,FDD B5 850MHz,FDD B7 2600MHz,FDD B8 900MHz,TDD B38 2600MHz,TDD B40 2300MHz
DESIGN & DISPLAY:
- Display Type: IPS capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Screen Size: 5.98 inches.
- Resolution: 1080 * 1920 pixels (Full HD).
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- Dimensions: 178 * 77 * 7.7 mm.
- Weight: 197g.
- Colours: Black, Gold & Red.
- Chipset: 64-bit 2.4GHz MediaTek Helio P25 16nm processor.
- CPU: Cortex-A53 Octa-core.
- GPU: Mali-T880 MP2.
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: v4.2 LE, A2DP.
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS.
- USB: Yes + USB OTG with Reverse Charging.
- NFC: N/A
- RAM: 6GB.
- Internal Storage: 64GB / 128GB.
- External Storage: expandable up to 2TB via microSD.
- Rear Camera: Dual 12MP + 13MP cameras.
- Rear Flash: Yes, dual-tone LED Flash.
- Front Camera: 16MP with flash
- Front Flash: Yes, LED Flash.
- Video: 1080P
- Capacity: 4350mAh.
- Type: Non-removable Li-ion battery
- Features: Xcharge Fast charging
- Ambient Light.
- Hall Effect.
- – MP4/DivX/XviD/H.265 player
– MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player
– Photo/video editor
– Document editor