How to know a fake Samsung Galaxy Phone [ Cloned Samsung Galaxy Phones ]
This is a guide on how to know fake Samsung Galaxy phones at first glance. There are lots of fake Samsung Galaxy phones out there and it’s very difficult to know which is the original version. Well, that’s because they all run on Android, an open source operating system that’s accessible with just a license.
Thousands of people have bought fake Samsung Galaxy phones over the years and the numbers are rising. These fake Galaxy smartphones are very cheap, you might think they are giving an amazing discount.
Why are there fake Samsung Galaxy Phones
Just like iPhone, Samsung is on top of the chain in the Android world. The phone exudes class and style, only the rich could afford them. Well, until the clones came out and everyone could easily own even the Galaxy S9. We also have to keep in mind that in China it’s legal to make clones of literally anything.
How to know fake Samsung Galaxy Phones
Now back to the story of the day, if you are going to buy a Samsung Galaxy phone from anywhere. You need to quickly do these following steps before paying that cash.
1. First of all, check the Samsung phone IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number. Simply dial “*#06#”, you should know if it’s real or fake.
2. Check Samsung phone camera, an original Samsung phone camera should be sharp and captures clear photos. Fake Samsung Galaxy clones take bad photographs.
3. Check Samsung phone memory, a typical Samsung Galaxy phone should boast of 8GB/16GB/32GB/64GB storage. Available storage should be around 5.5GB/10.3GB/23GB/49GB or so. Fake Samsung Galaxy clones come with 4GB storage and below.
4. Do the Samsung code test, this is the most trusted method. When you dial these codes, you should get some information about the Samsung Galaxy phone.
・*#1234# (View SW Version PDA, etc)
・*#0*# (General Test Mode)
・*#12580369# (Software & Hardware Info)
・*#197328640# (Service Mode)
・*#0228# (ADC Reading)
・*#32489# (Ciphering Info)
・*#232337# (Bluetooth Address)
・*#232331# (Bluetooth Test Mode)
That’s not all, you can also conduct some physical check to know if it’s fake or not.
How to know fake Samsung Galaxy phone from the body
1. Phone screen’s brightness: Once you turn on the phone, you should be able to know it’s fake or not.
2. Screen to the body edge: Not ratio, fake Samsung Galaxy clones are known to have a wide gap from the edge of the screen to the edge of the phone.
3. Touch the Samsung logo on the top bezel, if you can feel it, then it’s fake.
4. Fingerprint sensor unlocks with any finger, I’m sorry, but you are using a clone.
5. If the Samsung Galaxy screen feels more like plastic than actual glass, then it’s fake.
You can use these tips if you are buying from an untrustworthy seller. There are thousands of fake Samsung Galaxy clones out there, don’t fall a victim.