If you format your SD card mistakenly it is a rather sad experience. This can happen through accidentally deleted files from SD card, SD card got corrupted or inaccessible, Virus inflection or through Power failure. You would lose your data as well but not to worry as in this piece, you’d find out how to recover lost data from SD card.
With this easy way, your music, photos and files which may be caused by a corrupted or formatted SD card or any reason, will be restored in no time.
Interestingly, there are several ways to recover data from SD card, but this is one of the trusted among them since you can even recover files from corrupted SD cards.
In this 8 easy steps, I would show you how you can easily recover any lost data from formatted SD cards or even a corrupt SD card.
Therefore, let’s get on to this jolly good ride to recover lost data from SD card, whether it is formatted or corrupted.
How to Recover Lost Data From SD Card
These are the simple and workable steps you can use to recover any lost data from a formatted or corrupted SD card from your mobile device or any other electronic gadget:
- Download and Install the SD Data Recovery Wizard Freeware for Windows
Download from here
Then, select the right version for your computer and then you are able to recover files from corrupted SD card.
- After you have done that, the next is to connect your SD card to your computer. You can easily do this via the SD card port, SD Card reader among others.
- And when you are through, run the installed SD Card Recovery Wizard and choose the file type you want to recover. It is advisable to pick all file types if you want to recover every lost data from the formatted or corrupted SD card.
- Then, take the next step which is to select the disk name of the SD card. However, ensure you confirm the disk from “My Computer” before hitting scan.
- When the scan is over, preview the recovered files to let you see the file you want to recover.
- Pick the files you intend to recover and thereafter, click recover. However, it is advisable for you to allow it to save the file on your computer or device.
You see, there is no need to panic again if the files in your SD card are corrupted or you mistakenly format them!
These steps are as easy as ABC and one of the greatest joy about this is that you can recover the lost data up to 1GB from any formatted or corrupt SD card.
So, go ahead and recover lost data from SD card, even though you formatted your SD card or the SD card got corrupted!