Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2018/2019 and how to Apply
If your dream is to work in the Nigeria police force, the Nigeria Police Force recruitment 2018 is currently ongoing and you can now apply free of charge at the official Nigeria Police force website.
Nigeria Police Force recruitment 2018/2019 application is open to all Nigerian women and men of good characteristics. Many people have been asking about the Nigeria police force application form 2018, Nigeria police force application fees, Nigeria Police force exams date.
According to the Police Force source, the application is free of charge. This means you don’t have to pay a dime to apply for the 2018 Nigeria police Force recruitment
Before you begin the application processes, ensure you read the Nigeria Police application requirements first to know what is required to apply
Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2018 Requirement and guidelines
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN)
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be aged between 18-25 years by March 2018.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67mtrs tall for male and 1.64mtrs tall for a female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination/screening and recruitment centre.
- All applicants MUST have readily available scanned copy of their
- SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result
- Birth Certificate Result
- FSLC Result
- LGA Certificate
- Passport Photograph
How to Apply For Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2018
- All applicants MUST have a functional Email Address and Mobile Phone Number before you begin your application;
- You will need to create an account by registering on the website policerecruitment.ng
- Then, you are required to Fill and SUBMIT the Online Form.
- After filling the necessary information on the Nigeria police Force portal, check your registered email and print out the information sent automatically to your Email, and do not forget to copy and save your REGISTRATION NUMBER for future correspondences. The NUMBER is case sensitive please.
- You would be required to present a hardcopy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process
- No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application.
- Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
- The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates email/telephones.
- Application closes six (6) weeks from the date of this publication.
There you have it guys, the guide on how to apply for 2018 Nigeria Police force Recruitment