How to download a video from Facebook to your Phone and Computer
This post is about how to download a video from Facebook. Just like YouTube, Facebook does not provide easy means of downloading video contents on its platform. Since last year 2016, video content on Facebook has been on the increase, therefore it’s not surprising that there are lot of videos one may be interested in downloading from Facebook
- Visit Facebook website and locate the video you will like to download
- Click on the video as if you want to play it
- You can decide to pause it, then click on the Options link under the video
- Click on the three dotted lines at the top right corner of the video to locate the download button.
5. Finally, click on download to save the video on your computer
With Torch Browser you can download any video from the web. If you don’t already have this Browser, go here to get it downloaded to your computer and follow the instructions to download Facebook video below.
- Log in to Facebook and locate the video you want to download
- Scroll down to the video you want to download and double-click on it to open,
- Locate the download icon at the top right corner of Torch browser
- Click on Download button to save the video on your computer.
How to download a video from Facebook on your mobile phone
- Go to your playstore and search for +Download
- Install the app on your mobile phone
- To download a video from Facebook on your mobile
- Open the Facebook app on your phone and locate video you want to download
- Click on the option icon at the top right corner of the video
5. Then locate Copy link to copy the URL of the video
6. Open +download and click on download button, the video will be downloaded instantly on a folder named +download.