SmartWatches are getting the needed attention these couples of days. This may be as a result of the quest to stay fit. Staying fit is important if you want to live a healthy life, therefore the use of Smartwatches to monitor and track fitness level cannot be over-emphasized.
There are different types of Smartwatches around now that can be used to monitor health and fitness level from heart rate to blood pressure. Some even come with the ability to make and answer calls. KingWear kW18 Smartwatch is an example of a smartwatch that combines fitness tracking with calling functionalities and will come in handy for health and sport enthusiast. We got a review unit from Lightinthebox, so will be putting it to a test here.
The smartwatch sports a 1.3-inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 240 x 240 which is bright and vibrant. You can navigate through the screen to access the features you need and is quite responsive. This Smartwatch can be used with your Android and iOS devices. It works with Bluetooth 4.0 and you have to download the app from your respective store to get started. The KingWear KW18 has SIM slot, this means you can use it to send and receive messages. Apart from that, you can receive notification directly from the watch and is equipped with a pedometer and heart rate sensor.
The magnetic charging cord
Key Features of KingWear KW18 Smartwatch
- 3-inch AMOLED display
- MKT2502 Processor, 64MB RAM and 128 MB ROM
- Support Android and iOS Operating system
- Support 2G Network, Bluetooth 4.0
- Sedentary Reminder Call Reminder with Alarm Clock
- Anti-lost Find My Device
- Sleep Tracker Activity, steps counter, Heart Rate monitor
- The sensor includes Finger sensor Heart Rate Sensor Gyro Sensor Proximity Sensor Gravity Sensor
- Weak Battery Life
- No Camera
- A bit heavy
The KingWear KW18 Smartwatch is powered by Battery a 350mAh battery that takes about 1 hour to charge to full capacity. The battery when fully charge can last between 8-10hours which is something we found very funny considering the fact that the AMAFIT we reviewed earlier can conveniently up to a month.
It comes with a charging cord that clicks magnetically to the charging connector, You will have to plug it to any USB charger to charge it. It works with Android and iOS and is powered by an MTK2502 processor.
Uses of KingWear KW18 Smartwatch
- It helps to monitor your sleeping hours-Light sleep and deep sleep
- It is your perfect Pedometer-It measures the steps you take and calories you put in every day. This includes both running and Walking Steps
- It acts as sedentary reminder-If you are the type that works from Nine to Five, the KingWear KW18 Smartwatch is very handy as it will remind you when to wake up in the morning and when to relax.
- It is equipped with Heart rate sensor that helps to measure your heartbeat.