How To Apply For Npower Recruitment 2017
This post serves to guide those who wish to apply for Npower Recruitment 2018, Npower Nigeria online registration 2018/2019, Npower application form 2018, Npower registration form on http //portal.npower.gov.ng/register, Npower registration 2018/2019, Npower.gov.ng registration and Npower registration portal 2018
Npower Recruitment 2018
The second batch of the Npower Recruitment 2018 will commence on the 13th of this month according to information we got and here we will try to provide you with answers for Npower recruitment related questions such as
When is Npower Recruiting for 2018?How to apply for Npower Graduate Recruitment 2018?Has Npower Started Recruitment for 2018?, Npower Official Recruitment Portal 2018?, Npower Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2018?, Npower 2018 Recruitment Deadline,
About Npower Nigeria
Npower programme is designed by the federal government to drastically reduce youth unemployment. The focus is to provide our young graduates and non-graduates with the skills, tools and livelihood to enable them to advance from unemployment to employment, entrepreneurship and innovation. The first phase of N-Power will target Nigeria’s critical needs in education, agriculture, technology, creative, construction and artisanal industries. N-Power is also preparing Nigeria for a global outsourcing push where our young Nigerians can export their services to work on global projects that earn Nigeria, foreign exchange.
More interesting Posts about Recruitment
How To Apply for Npower Recruitment 2018 (Npower Nigeria)
In order to apply for the N-Power 2017, you have to create an account at the official website. To create this account, there are certain requirements that are necessary for this procedure.
- Email address: All information and updates will come to you through an existing email address.
- Degree certificate
- NYSC Number
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Passport photographs.
Below is how you can apply for Npower recruitment 2018
- Visit the NPower portal.npower.gov.ng
- Click on the various programmes and carefully read through them
- Choose the programme that you are qualified for and best suits your aspiration
- Click on the APPLY button at the bottom of the page to apply for your preferred programme. (Note: You will need to first register and then sign in with a unique username and password)
- Fill the form carefully and be certain to provide accurate information and documents to support your application
- After submitting, you will receive an acknowledgement email letter confirming the receipt of your application
- After 48hours, you will be notified by email and in your portal profile whether you are eligible or not for the N-Power programe
- If you are unsuccessful, you may apply for future N-Power programes, if you meet the eligibility requirements
- If you are successful, you may then proceed to the test page at MY N-POWER PORTAL
- You will be required to write two tests; a general skills test and a program specific test
- Depending on your programme, there may be a final interview before you are conditionally accepted into the N-Power programe. Otherwise, you will receive an email confirming your provisional acceptance into the N-Power programme
- You will have to confirm your acceptance to secure your place
- Specific enrolment and training information will now be made available to you
- If you have any difficulty at any point of your application process, please send an email to [email protected]
Participants will provide teaching, instructional, and advisory solutions in 4 key areas (N-Power Agro, N-Power Health, N-Power Teach, N-Power Community Education). There you have it, how to apply for Npower Recruitment 2018