How to Chat With Skye Bank Customer Care Online

Here, I will be listing Skye Bank Customer Care number and how you can easily chat with them wherever you are. Yes, you can chat with Skye Bank representatives at the comfort of your home and get them to listen to your complaints and solve your issues.

Skye Bank is always ready to say yes to your needs. Any issue you are having with the bank, just contact them below and they will be happy to solve the problem within minutes. It’s almost impossible to have an active account with a bank and not experience issues.

These problems may happen out of the blue and we need an urgent solution, you don’t need to go to any of the bank’s branch now before the problem is solved. Everything can be done online now, well, at least almost everything. Just contact them via the numbers below or chat with them through the link below.

How Can Skye Bank Customer Care representative help?

The Customer care agents will listen to your complaints and find a solution immediately. You will also receive information on Skye Bank products and services. Make account balance enquiries, report card transaction issues and request for your ATM card to be blocked.

You can also make online banking enquiries and reset your online banking password. Reactivate your dormant account and request for a Cheque book and statement of account. Any other complaints about Skye Bank products and services will be dealt with as well.

Skye Bank Customer Care Numbers

If you need an urgent reply to your enquiries and complaints, I will suggest you call them. However, make sure you have up to N200 just in case it takes them some minutes to talk to you.

• +234 806 988 0000
• 0700 75932265
• +234 1 4482 100
• +234 1 2705 850

Skye Bank Customer Care Live Chat

If you don’t have the airtime to spare, then you need to Chat with them online by using the details below. You can choose any of the options you prefer to contact them.

• You can tweet them @SkyeBankNigeria, they should reply and you can send them a direct message and make your complaints.
• You can head over to Facebook and drop a message to the Skye Bank Nigeria Plc page.
• Simply send a mail to [email protected]

Conclusion

This is Skye Bank Customer Care number and how to check with them online. Please let us know if the details above helped you with your complaints and enquiries.

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

22 Comments
  1. Ruth Obadoni says

How can i get my bvn please

2. Raimi Buhari says

Good morning, please i want to know why skybank charge me #51 for buying airtime of #500 today.
    I need reply

3. WellAlcott says

4. franca says

Pls how can i get in touch with u quys the number here isn’t available and is urgent

5. sobalaje eniola hannah says

i need to increase my transfer limit and it urgent

6. riches says

Please im not in the country and i’d like my blood brother to activate my BVN and ATM card on my behalf as im not in the country at the moment. What do i do to make this happen if i may ask ?

7. Agnes says

Please l can not check my account balance

8. Adeleke Abdullahi shina says

What happen I transfer from other bank to my Polaris account over 24 hours the money have not reflect in my Polaris account what happen to it I make transaction over 2weeks now have not see the money in my account

9. Adoga titus udeh says

I opened a/c No 1011620941 with GSM No. 08070713126 but had been subtituted with 08110521212 which had been effective. Recently I have not been relating with you all to get text that you have switch back to old invalid number and put me off.

10. Yusuff oladimeji sulaimon says

Good morning pls what is going about Polaris bank formal name skyebank can I still save money there again or the bank no exist again,pls I need your reply urgently

11. Adebayo Olubunmi says

the transaction I did yesterday morning was delayed and I’ve not been credited

12. Akinyele Aramide Morufah says

I did a transaction 4th October 2018 #150000, but the second transaction of #50000 did not deliver to the Eco Bank account no, I have made my complaint at the ori-oke isolo-ikotun road and ikotun branches on 10th October and 9th November 2018 respectively but till now nothing has been done…… I wish to reaterate that it ought be within a period of 14 working days for my comaints to be resolved but it’s been over a month and it’s still not resolved……

13. Lakehinde Samuel akinniyi says

Good morning sir/ma my name is lakehinde Samuel akinniyi I transfer the sum of #200.000 naira only from my Skye bank to gtb bank and the Money the not go I visited alagomeji Branch to complain and said they send mail to you pple not reply yet my account number 1011944162 I need back my money today or I will close the account and report you to my brother that work will ndic and report to my lawyer thanks

1. Opeyemi says

Pls kindly need help am not in nigeria and i need to transfer money to my mother today and am using App but they said limit i can transfer is 3k pls kindly help me out pls

14. Alabimuritala says

i want to know if my account number was linked with my BVN this is account number 3053663661

15. Abdullahi Ibrahim says

Hello, my name is Abdullahi Ibrahim, Gumel Jigawa state, with account no: 3031242158, I try to with draw my N10,000 only through using POS @dan mashau store, and I received debit alert, but the money declined not approve in the absence of available network, and the manager said: the money will reverse to my account, i’ m wait there is no any response about, I need your assistance about this, I’m classroom teacher I need use the money urgently. Thanks.

16. Oshileye Kafayat Oluwakemi says

On the 4th of October, I made a transaction with my ATM card on another bank pos UBA to be precise but the transaction was un successful and I went to my bank to lodge a complain and am ask to fill a certain form which I did ,and there after have been going to the bank for like 6 times and nothing was done concerning the issue… Please kindly help me to look into the situation urgently….thank you

17. Anthony Malan says

Good Morning,
    I received an email from Sye Bank in Nigeria regarding an ATM card which I am a bit dubious about.It would be appreciated if you could send me your emai address to dsend you a copy of this email so that ypu can verify if it is valid.
    Regards,
    Anthony Malan
    South Africa
    Tel.No. 027-217122374

1. ANTHONY MALAN says

Please send me an email address so thyat I can forward a suspicious email to you.This is urgent.
      Regards,
      Anthony Malan

2. ANTHONY MALAN says

I still have not received your email address for the reporting of possible scams.I need this urgenty.
      Regards,
      Anthony Malan

18. Tony says

my card have be decline by my bank what will I do…

19. Tobore says

Please I need to increase my transfer lemit and I’m not in the country, what do I do?I need your assistance…