TECNO Pouvoir 2 Pro Specs Review & Price
Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro is the upgraded version of the Pouvoir 2 we reviewed earlier. The Pro version comes with advanced features, Metallic body, 3GB of RAM a quad-core processor.
The Face ID feature is still available with a crystal 13MP selfie shooter, it runs on Android 8.1 Oreo as well. The Pouvoir 2 Pro comes with a bezel-less screen and a massive 5000mAh battery just like its little brother. Want to know more? Stay with me.
Pouvoir 2 Pro Key Specs
- 6-inch HD+ IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 720 x 1440 pixels
- Android 8.1 Oreo with 3GB RAM
- Quad-core 1.5GHz MediaTek MT6739
- 16GB built-in storage, upgradeable up to 128GB
- 13MP rear camera and 13MP front camera
- 5000mAh non-removable Li-Ion Battery
The Pro version comes with Metal overall unibody as against plastic on the Pouvoir 2, the body looks exquisite and inviting as usual.
It still sports the sleek dual antenna at the top and bottom corner as well. Even though it comes with massive battery capacity, it was designed to fit perfectly into your hands.
The rear features are still in the usual position, the rear camera comes first on top, followed by the LED flash before the fingerprint scanner.
The Tecno logo comes underneath as well. The device measures 8.5mm in thickness and weigh over 167g, it’ll be available in City Blue, Midnight Black and Champagne Gold.
Just like the Pouvoir 2, the Pro version is also bezel-less with an 18:9 aspect ratio screen. The side bezels have been totally eliminated, this offers a much taller BV display in landscape mode. With just the top and bottom bezel insight, they are also super minimal as well.
The 6-inch HD+ IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen here has the same quality with the screen on its little sibling.
Still has the same resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels and 269 pixels per inch density, for nice visuals. The screen stretches up to 76.3% screen-to-body ratio as well.
HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE
The brain behind the device is the MediaTek MT6739 processor with a quad-core processor and 64-bit CPU architecture.
The octa-core processor here runs at a standard speed of 1.5GHz with 28nm process technology. The IMG PowerVR GE8100 graphics processor controls graphics and clocks at 570MHz.
A bigger 3GB of RAM is available here for multitasking, even though the memory speed clocks at almost 800MHz. In the storage department, the same 16GB space is available, but you can upgrade up to 128GB using a memory card. The Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro runs on Android 8.1 Oreo with HiOS skin.
The same 13MP rear camera sits at the rear for all your photography needs, it comes with a LED flash and other features to enhance your photography experience.
The pixels on the selfie camera has been increased up to 13MP, it supports Face ID and has a dedicated LED flash as well.
The Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro is powered by a non-removable Li-Ion 5000mAh battery with no fast charging technology.
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro is available on shopping stores, starting from $149 to $160, that’s about (N50,000 – N55,000).
Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro Full Specs
- Announced: May 2018
- Status: Available. May 2018
- Network Technology: GSM / WCDMA / LTE
- 3G Support: 850/1700/1900/2100
- 4G Support: LTE
- Number of SIM Card: 2 (Nano)
- Dual SIM Support: Yes
- Material Type: Metal frame
- Dimensions: 159.8 x 76.8 x 8.5 mm
- Colour: City Blue, Midnight Black, Champagne Gold
- Screen Type: HD+ IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6-inch
- Resolution: 720 x 1440 pixels
- Pixel Density: 269ppi
- Screen to Body Ratio: 76.3%
- Operating system: Android 8.1 Oreo
- Processor: Quad-core 1.5GHz
- Chipset Type: MediaTek MT
- Graphics Processing Unit: IMG PowerVR GE8100 up to 570MHz
- Memory Card slot: Yes, up to 128GB
- Internal storage: 16GB
- RAM: 3GB
- Back Camera: 13MP
- Front Camera: 13MP
- Back Flash: Yes, dual-LED
- Front Flash: Yes
- Wifi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Fingerprint Sensor: (Rear)
- Sensors: accelerometer, proximity, ambient light, gyroscope
- USB: Yes, Micro USB 2.0
- GPS: Yes
- 3.5mm Audio Jack: Yes
- Capacity: 5000mAh
- Type: Li-Ion
- Standby Time: N/A
- Talktime: N/A
- Fast Charging: No