Zenith Bank Customer Care Number-How to Contact them Online

This is Zenith Bank Customer Care number and how you can contact and chat with them online even from your house. Zenith Bank is one of Nigeria’s leading bank will millions of customers nationwide. With millions of customers, there are bound to be issues with people’s account every once in a while.

Zenith Bank customer care representatives are always ready to hear your cry and help you out. You just need to get in touch with them and make your complaints known. They are available 24/7 through the contact details below, with competent and trained customer care representatives to assist you.

You can either call them, chat them up or send them a message either through the email below or social media pages. But what are your complaints and what do you want to be resolved? Maybe you want to make enquiries about certain account privileges and details.

Why Do You Need Zenith Bank Customer Care number

You need the number to know more about Zenith Bank products and services. You can also make all your complaints and enquiries as well. Know about your account balance, report card transaction issues, request for your ATM card to be blocked. Easily make Online banking enquiries and reset your online banking password.

You can also stop cheque instruction, make Card PIN re-issue request and reactivate dormant accounts you have in the bank. Furthermore, you make complaints about general Account issues, request a statement of account and all other complaints with Zenith Bank products and services.

Zenith Bank Customer Care Number Lines

Zenith Bank has different numbers for various services the bank offers.

• For general enquiries and account opening email [email protected]
Call 234-1-2787000, 2927000, 4647000, 0700ZENITHBANK.

• For internet banking email [email protected]
Call 234-1-2783100, 2783078, 2783076, 2783074, 2783080, 2788000

• For every Card complaints (MasterCard, Vpay, VisaCard and any other type of card) email [email protected]
Call 234-01- 2781740, 2782273
Hotline: 0700 ZENITH BANK

• For Corporate Internet Banking email [email protected]
Call 234-1-2781543, 2782734, 2784056, 2781588, 2781555, 2781568, 2787000

• For enquiries about Corporate Internet Banking email [email protected]
Call 234-1-2708930-4

• For e-business, e-products and services email [email protected]
Call 234-1-2787000, 2927000, 4647000, 0700ZENITHBANK

• For enquiries about Zenith Bank insurance email [email protected]
Call 234-1-2783411, 2783421, 2701004-5, 4613704

Zenith Bank Customer Care Live Chat

If you don’t like emails and don’t have the airtime to spare. You can easily chat with them by choosing any of the methods below.

• Tweet them @ZenithBank.
• Send a message to their Facebook page Zenith Bank Nigeria Plc.

Conclusion

This is how to chat with Zenith Bank Customer Care agents and their phone numbers. We hope this helps in solving your banking problems, you can let us know about the problems below.

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

30 Comments
  1. Atueyi chidi says

Hello,my alerte notification is not working any longer.I noticed it since last year November. Pls try fix it so I will be getting the alert back.acc.no.1010500728 phone no.07034262086

2. Danjuma adashi says

I’m danjuma adashi
    I transfer 10,000 to my friend account since 20 of may till today he haven’t seen the money I was debited

Today again I transfer 10900 to someone and the person said he haven’t seen the money and I was debited
    Please zenith I need my money back

3. Arogundade monsurat bisola says

Your Comment:I transfer 20,000 from Uba to a zenith account pls is there a way you can help me to reverse my my money back to my account It is very urgent

4. Shola Alfred Fagbemi says

Am not receiving alerts concerning my banking transactions again. Why?

1. Canelo Forum says

Same problem I am having too.

5. Benson Ngozi says

I tried making a withdrawal yesterday morning around 10:am, at eco bank ,i was debited but I did not receive the money I have been waiting for the reversal but till now I have not seen.

6. Sally Ebere achese-ichi says

I funded my quickteller account
    Till now it has not reflected

7. Shuaibu Adamu says

I lost my ATM card yesterday at Abuja to frsudsters. I entered their cab as a passenger from Berger to Wuse Zone 3, but just before Wuse Market, they stopped, beat hell out of me and seized my posessions including my Master Card ATM.
    Please I want it blocked. They couldn’t transfer to their POS, they covered me up with a blanket and drove to GTB Wuse Market branch. According to the driver who alighted to make the withdrawal, he was able to withdrew N110,000. They took me to an isolated place and dropped me but left with my ATM and 2 phones. Can I drop my Account details to help me block it? I have already reported the incident to Wuse Police Station same yesterday. I can’t get access to my account as today is Sunday. If action is not taken immediately, they could finish everything there.

8. Ayinde Abiodun says

Am intending to star a business and I will like to know if zenith do give loan to there customer up to 5million naira. Then if yes,what are the procedure to that effect.

9. INIOBONG CHRISTOPHER OBOT says

I’ve just made an ATM withdrawal from STANBIC BANK PLC and I have been debited #13,000 but I’ve not seen the money, please help me someone is frustrated somewhere and needs the money. Thanks
    Account number:- 2213959375
    Account Name:- INIOBONG CHRISTOPHER OBOT
    ( SAVINGS ACCOUNT )

10. Daramola Abayomi Emmanuel says

Please I mistakenly dial *966*911# to block my account. Please how can I reactivate it back. 1006218844

11. EGWU UDUMA OCHA says

my money I withdrew on 12/01/2019 was not given to me and it was debited and since then I’ve been asking you people to refund it.if I don’t get that money,zenith bank will have problems with me because I’m going to tell the whole world that you are scammers

12. Agboola Olufunke Taiwo says

I am expecting d refund of my money transfered in error from UBA to a Zenith Bank account number since 2 months ago having taken all d necessary steps to have the money refunded. Pls help me out before i go viral

13. Aladetoyinbo oluwasuyi Vincent says

Please I transferred money to wema bank on with code 966, they debited me but the receiver has not receive it please help me out what should I do

14. Abigail Joe says

My mum transferred some money to my bank to keep it safe for her. My bank didn’t reject the money cos i can’t recieve much money in the account. They went ahead and recieve the money. To be on the safe side I did an upgrade on my bank for money refunds that was transferred to my account but until now i haven’t recieve alert concerning the money or the refunds of the money to my mums account. Please i need this to be urgently treated as my mum’s health is in danger. Am also having sleepless nights. I am scared of heart attack. Please treat it urgently

15. Abigail Joe says

16. Akunwa stephen says

Hello i misplace my number in which i use to open my account and now i want a mobile banking on my phone so i was told that a code was sent to the number please how can i get the code num now

17. temitope says

I need to make transfer and I dont have any ATM yet. How am I going to make it because all my transaction is requesting for ATM pin which I dont have

18. Tee price infrastructure Ltd says

I was debited 4k today for a transaction with pos and it was declined. I have not gotten a reversal.

19. Chukwuma Agom Philemon says

I have problem with my debit card. When am trading on Olymp
    (international transaction) trade and am using master card to make deposit this is what they sent me, The card probably does not have internet payments or SMS payment confirmation enabled. Again they said that I should contact my bank to activate 3D secure feature on my debit card for on-line and international payment. Thanks

20. Chukwuma Amaga Agom says

I have problem with my debit card. When am trading on Olymp

21. Elvis innih audu says

I have issues with my account

22. abba ali ballamari says

i want to add my account number to my email

23. Eze Henry chinaecherem says

I was sent 1,000 and I also got the alert but later the next day I got another alert and the 1,000 was debited please I don’t know the reason. And I need my Money back

24. Adelabu Mary damilola says

Gud morning I was sent amount of 102 000 on the 19/10 /2018 since den not see any money and they have debit the person that send it to also contact his bank tell him transaction successful that I should contact my bank pls help me out account number 2110741138
    account name adelabu Mary damilola

25. oji Ada. M. says

I bought airtime of #200 frm ny zenith bank account and I was debited with #700 instead of #200. please i want to know d reason for such deduction.

26. Bambe Amen says

Help me to setup my direct debit mandate

27. OMOSAH-MAHMUD MARYAM says

I was debited for another ATM card first week of September and the money has not been reversed.My ATM card was given to me last year which supposed to expire 2021.
    Again I transferred 12500 toCHIOMA GIFT IDEMILIKA OF ACCESS BANK on acct 🔢 0044389303 since yesterday and she has not received the alert

28. Okeowo babatunde samuel says

I was debited twice last week friday trying to use POS

29. Okeowo babatunde samuel says

I was debited twice yesterday using pos and my money has not being reversed