See step by step guide on how to download First Bank Mobile App for internet banking. In this article, I will be showing you everything you need to know about the First Bank mobile app.
Literally, the first bank in Nigeria, First Bank of Nigeria is perhaps the most renowned Bank in Nigeria. With over 10 million active customers and over 750 branches in the whole of Africa. Customers can perform various transactions through their mobile banking app. Want to know how? Stay with me.
You can now perform all kinds of transactions on your account from anywhere you are. From buying airtime, checking your account balance, getting your bank statement without contacting their customer care agents. But before you start enjoying all these, you need to download the app first.
How To Download First Bank Mobile App
・To download First Bank Mobile App on Android, click Here.
・iOS and other users can check their App Store.
How To Register on First Bank Mobile App
- After downloading, install the app. You need to register if you don’t have an active First Bank internet banking access.
- If you have a First Bank internet banking profile, simply login.
- Register by entering your Card details and creating a new password.
- You will receive a One Time Password to the number linked to the account.
- Input the 5 digit code where applicable.
- Create a new 4 digit transaction pin to confirm your transactions
First Bank Mobile App Benefits
- You can use it to transfer money
- You can buy Airtime with First Bank Mobile App
- You will be able to generate Bank statement through the app
- You can make payment of all your Utility Bills
- With First bank internet Banking you can book flight ticket
- You will be able to confirm cheque from the app
- Stop cheque and others
How To Transfer With First Bank Mobile App
- Open the App and accept its terms an condition
- Proceed to Login and Select “Menu”
- Select “Transfer Money”
- Choose the beneficiary bank
- Input the account details you want to make a transfer to.
- Enter the amount
- Enter the digits pin to confirm.
How To Buy Airtime with First Bank Mobile App
- Open the App and Login
- Tap the Menu button and click “Buy Airtime”
- Choose network provider and type the amount and the number
- Type in your 4 digit pin to confirm.
This is how to download First Bank Mobile App and use it for internet banking. If you have any other issues you see how to contact First Bank customer care agents.