Glo Yakata Prepaid Plan: Enjoy Up To 6GB Free Data
Glo Yakata Prepaid Plan was introduced a couple of weeks ago by the grandmasters of data, Globacom Limited. The company is known for always releasing products that deliver the best value for money. This is exactly what Nigerians love, so the Yakata Prepaid Plan will be welcomed. Furthermore, let’s see what the Prepaid Plan is all about.
What is Glo Yakata Prepaid Plan?
This is a new prepaid plan that will be accessible to all Glo customers, whether new or existing customers. There will be amazing benefits whenever you recharge your line, these benefits range from free data, unlimited Glo to Glo calls, free minutes to call other networks and other goodies.
Benefits of Glo Yakata Prepaid Plan?
There are lots of benefits you’ll enjoy on Glo Yakata Prepaid Plan. But I will be listing the highlights here.
• Up to 6GB FREE data every Month for 6 months.
• Up to 2,200% airtime bonus on every N100 recharge to call ALL NETWORKS.
How Do I Get Benefits of Glo Yakata Prepaid Plan?
This totally depends on the amount you recharge, I will leave you to the table below;
Voice Benefit Main Acct
Voice Benefit Bonus Acct(N)
Data Benefit on 1stRecharge of the Month*
Data benefit on Subsequent Recharges
Nonetheless, you should receive a special data bonus on your first recharge of the month for six months. The bonus can be used to call all networks and it’s valid for the next 7 days. The more you recharge the more your Yakata bonus account increases.
What is Glo Yakata Prepaid Plan Migration Code?
• To subscribe, simply dial *220#. You can also confirm if you’re on the plan already by dialling #100# on your Glo line.
What is The Code To Check My Bonuses?
• Simply dial *2201# to view your bonus. You’ll also receive confirmation messages whenever you recharge.
How To Unsubscribe from Glo Yakata Plan?
• To Unsubscribe, simply dial *220#. Please note that subsequent migrations within the same month attract a charge of N100 per migration.
Will I get Benefits If I recharge with Glo e-Top Up?
Yes, you’ll get benefits on both physical and e-recharge platforms.
What Will Happen To The Airtime In My Main account?
All calls will be charged first from your bonus account. You will only be charged from the main account when the bonus account finishes or if you are making international calls/paying for value-added services.
Glo Yakata Tariff Call Charges
• Glo to Glo calls 55k/sec for both main and bonus accounts.
• Calls to other networks 70k/sec for both main and bonus accounts.
• SMS N4/msg from main account and N14/msg from bonus account.
These are all the details you need to know about this Prepaid Plan. If you have any other questions, please let us know below.