Here, we will be looking at how to take screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S9. The Galaxy S9 is the latest instalment of the Galaxy S flagship series from Samsung.
There are lots of ways to take screenshots on your Galaxy S9, this is important for you to be able to capture some certain information before they leave the screen. If you’re planning to buy the smartphone at a later time or you have the device already then you need to know these simple steps.
We will be showing you the five ways you can take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9+, and these also work for the Samsung Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8 Plus and Galaxy Note 8. Without further ado, let’s see how to take screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S9. Check below.
Best Ways to take screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S9
1. Press and hold the power and volume down buttons simultaneously.
2. Swipe the edge of your palm across the screen from right to left. However, you need to enable this feature by going to Settings > Advanced Features > Palm swipe to capture.
3. You can also use Smart Select to capture a specific area of the screen, either rectangular and oval options. This can be found in the Edge Panel.
4. Let Bixby do it. Press and hold the Bixby button and say ‘Take a screenshot’.
5. Scroll Capture can be found on the status bar, this lets you take a longer screenshot or screengrab of a message or web page.
Explained above are ways to take screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S9. After the screenshot, you will see some additional options at the bottom of the screen for cropping, editing and sharing that image. Did it work for you, let us know below.