The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Smartphone is a massive device which features the best display on any smartphone. However, as breath-taking as the screen might be, you might still want to view contents on phone on your TV. You might be wondering what would be the easiest way to connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 to TV? Sit tight and let’s get started on how to connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 to TV.
The Galaxy Note 9 comes with a screen mirroring feature that lets you connect it to your TV to enjoy a more wider and big display in real-time. All the methods to do that can be found below easily, with the right tools you can even do more than mirror your the Note 9 to your screen.
This step requires you to have a Samsung AllShare Hub device, once you have it, simply connect it to your TV with HDMI cable. Then follow the steps below.
- Connect your Galaxy Note 9 to the AllSHare Hub device wirelessly.
- Navigate to the settings of your device, click on screen mirroring.
Connect Samsung Galaxy Note 9 To TV With Smart View
As long as you have a newer Smart TV, simply make sure the TV is ready to receive signals. Easily swipe down the quick menu at the top of the Note 9 screen, then choose “Smart View“.
Connect Samsung Galaxy Note 9 To TV With Chromecast
The Google Chromecast is one of the easiest and popular methods to mirror your Note 9 to a TV. Simply follow the steps below to achieve that.
- Connect the Chromecast to the HDMI port on your TV.
- Also, connect the Chromecast and Galaxy Note 9 to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Make sure the Google Home app is already installed on your Galaxy Note 9.
- Once the Home app is connected with your Chromecast, apps will now have a “Cast” option.
- You can now mirror the screen of your Note 9 from the Home app by selecting > “Cast screen/audio“.
Connect Samsung Galaxy Note 9 To TV With Miracast
The Galaxy Note 9 supports Miracast for the wireless mirroring of your smartphone. To do this, simply pull down the notification shade on the top of your phone, then choose Samsung Connect. You can now select your TV from the list, although if you don’t see the TV, you can go to ‘Add device manually’ and select the TV.
How to connect Samsung Galaxy Note 9 to TV via Samsung DeX
The Note 9 is blessed the capability of letting you display contents on the phone to a TV. This is made possible via the Samsung DeX. You don’t have to do any techy stuff here, all you have to do is connect the Samsung USB-C to HDMI cable to your phone and access DeX Mode.
We hope you can now connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 to your TV by now. If it still didn’t work, please let us know below.