Do you want to learn how to block someone on Twitter? Then you’re on the right page, you can easily block people on Twitter by following the steps below.
Twitter is the world’s most popular micro-blogging platform that allows users to send out tweets, photos, videos and lots more. It’s also a good place to connect with people, keep up on the latest news, and argue directly with high ranking political figures.
However, if you ever have reason to block someone on Twitter, especially those annoying individuals. You can easily block them from your Twitter feed. But before you block someone you need to know what will happen after you block them.
What happens after I block someone?
Blocking someone is really easy, but you won’t be able to follow the person and vice versa. This means no direct messages or comments from the person will appear in your feed. However, when other people you follow share them, you might see the comments. They won’t know you have blocked them, there will be no notifications. They have to visit your profile before they know that.
How to Block Someone On Twitter With PC
If you’re using the desktop app or web version on their PC, then you can follow the steps below to block someone.
• Log on to the Twitter website and log into your account.
• Click on the search bar in the upper right corner.
• Enter the name of the account you want to block.
• Click on the three dots icon on the right-hand side, next to the Follow or Following button.
• Select the Block option and confirm it.
How to Block Someone On Twitter On iPhone or iPad?
• Launch the app
• Click on the magnifying glass icon at the bottom of the screen.
• Type in the name of the person you want to delete and select them from the list that appears.
• Click on the Settings, the one on the right that looks like a gear or flower.
• Select the Block option, then confirm.
How to Block Someone On Twitter On Android?
• Open the app
• Go ahead and click on the magnifying glass icon that appears in the row of icons near the top of the page.
• Type in the name of the person’s account you wish to block.
• Select their name from the list that appears.
• You will see an icon in the upper right corner that looks like three dots on their profile page.
• Click on it and select the Block option.
This is how you can block someone easily on Twitter on all platforms. Now, you can get rid of those stalkers and rude Twitter users.