After showing you how to use two WhatsApp accounts on iPhone, here, we will be showing you how to use two WhatsApp on one Android phone. Over 80% of SIM card owners own more than one SIM cards. At some point, they will want to use it on WhatsApp on the same device without having to log out.
WhatsApp is the fastest way to reach anyone in the world with over millions of active users daily. You can send messages that are end-to-end encrypted to your contacts, so only the both of you can actually read the messages. If your Android smartphone supports dual SIM slots then you should be able to use two WhatsApp on one Android phone by following the steps below.
How To Use Two WhatsApp On One Android Phone By Adding A New User
Yes, you can use two WhatsApp on one Android phone, by adding another account/profile on your Android device. Follow the steps below to achieve that.
- Go to your phone Settings and click on Users and then Add User. Your phone must support this to work
- Alternatively, you can just pull down the notification bar, tap the user icon, and tap on Add Guest or Add User.
- Make sure you provide complete details while setting up the new account.
- Switch to the New User account (this will change your phone interface with default phone settings).
- You can now download a new WhatsApp by going to the Play Store. You can register with a new number, then switch between users to use two WhatsApp on one Android phone.
How To Use Two WhatsApp On One Android Phone via Parallel Space
This requires you download an app, these clone apps will duplicate your WhatsApp and will let you use two WhatsApp at the same time. You can also clone other apps like Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Amazon, Twitter and Skype.
Best Apps to use Two WhatsApp on one Phone
• Parallel Space: Lets you use multiple accounts and two face. Download Here.
• App Cloner: Lets you create and install multiple copies of your existing apps. Download Here.
• Multiple Accounts: Enables parallel space app for two accounts. Download Here.
• Multi: Allows you to clone and run multiple accounts of the same app on one device. Download Here.
• Dual Space: Create multiple accounts and a parallel app. Download Here.
• Super Clone Pro: Multiple accounts and dual space. Download Here.
• Switch Me (Requires Root): Run multiple accounts on one Android phone. Download Here.
• OGWhatsApp (No root required): Download Here.
This is how to use two WhatsApp on one Android phone, if you’re an app person then we recommend OGWhatsApp. The app has been the first choice for users these past few years.