How To Post GIFs On Facebook
It’s very easy and fun to post GIFs on Facebook. These days, posting a GIF on Facebook is the best way to express yourself in a fun way. A stagnant photo doesn’t do the trick anymore. Although you can post a smiley or meme even that is getting outdated and overrated.
Posting a GIF is more fun and everyone wants to know how to post GIFs on Facebook. Not just any GIFs, animated GIFs is the way to go right now and you can learn how to post it here. Almost every smartphone right now is capable of creating GIFs through some app.
After creating the GIF you have to actually post them on Facebook to express yourself about a situation or post. No one uses memes these days, it’s considered old school and utterly outdated.
How To Post GIFs on Facebook
- Go to your web browser and open Facebook or open the Facebook app.
- Click on ‘What’s on your mind’ field and then click on the 3-dotted lines to display a list of options
- Locate GIF and click on it. You can use the search bar to type in a keyword to find GIFs that you want.
- If you see the one you like, just tap on one to add it to your post.
How To Upload GIFs to Facebook
A lot of us take pride in the GIFs we create and won’t like to use any. Or maybe you downloaded a GIF on the internet and want to use them elsewhere. You can upload it into the ‘What’s on your mind’ field on a desktop, or share it as you would any other photo or video on Facebook.
You can also post a GIF from the internet to Facebook without actually downloading it. See how below;
- Go to your Facebook news feed and paste the link into the ‘What’s on your mind?’
- Use Ctrl-V on your keyboard, or right-click in the box and select Paste.
- Give it a second and the GIF will automatically appear below the URL.Y
- You can delete this URL for neatness (but the GIF will remain there).
- You can also write something to your friends, then share.
This is how to post a GIF on Facebook either through the app or browser. Let us know below if it works for you.