Internet Banking is fast becoming mobile first, many of our transactions are now being carried out on our smartphones. A huge percentage of this is done through mobile banking application. There are lots of internet banking apps from many of Nigerian Banks. Access Bank Mobile app is one of such app and one of the advantages of mobile Banking app is that it enables you to carry out transactions seamlessly on your mobile phone.
This app can be downloaded from Google Play Store or the Apple Store. With Access Bank Mobile app, you can do basic banking transactions from the convenience of your mobile phone any day, anytime, anywhere anytime. It is convenient, fast and secure. In this post, we have provided an easy way to download the Access Bank Mobile App. This will save you the stress of searching for the app and at the same time to ensure you download the right application for your device.
Features of Access Bank Mobile Banking App
- Funds Transfer to Access Bank accounts
- Funds Transfer to other Nigerian Bank accounts
- Cancel/Stop Cheques
- Credit card repayments
- Access Bank Money Transfer
- Account statement request
- Airtime Recharge
- Cable TV Payment
- Bills Payment and Payment
- Travel Booking
- Location of Access Bank Branches and ATMs
How to Download Access Bank Mobile Banking App, Android and IOS
How to Use Access Bank Mobile Banking App for Android and IOS
Now that you have downloaded the app to your phone, locate where the app is installed and launch. You will need to accept its terms and conditions, then proceed to input your authentication token to initiate transactions. if you don’t have a token yet, visit any Access Bank Branch to request for one. Below is a simpler guide.
- install and Open the Access Bank Mobile App
- Then, Accept the Terms and Conditions
- Input your authentication token to perform transactions or visit any Access bank branch closest to you to request for one.