BuyPower Online Payment In Nigeria: Pay your Electricity Bills on Your Mobile Phone
BuyPower online payment service is a platform that lets you purchase electricity units (tokens) wherever you are in Nigeria. You can purchase electricity units from your smartphone or internet-enabled device. BuyPower is perfect for those who don’t want to wait or stand in long queues just to be able to purchase electricity units. Now, you can easily recharge your pre-paid meter anywhere in Nigeria from the comfort of your home.
You can also purchase electricity units for your loved ones, family or friends. It doesn’t matter if the prepaid meter is registered in your name, you can still make payment to get the token to be recharged on the pre-paid meter. As long as you have the pre-paid meter number, you can top up that pre-paid meter with some units online from the comfort of your home.
How To Use BuyPower To Buy PrePaid Meter Units Online
To start the process of buying electricity units from BuyPower, you need to first visit the company’s website www.buypower.ng or download the app from the play store. Make sure you have a steady internet connection to be able to use the service.
- Click on “Register” if you don’t have an account.
- After registering, you will land on the order page.
- While on the order page, you can enter your Meter Number, the Amount you want to purchase and select the payment method.
- You would be redirected to a confirmation page to check the meter number and other details.
- Then you have to accept the terms and conditions in order to proceed.
- After that, you would be redirected to the payment gateway to enter your payment details.
- Your token would be generated and displayed. It will also be sent to you via sms and email.
- That’s it, you can now enter the token on your prepaid meter as required. Please note that the rate is N29.81/KWh.
This is how you can buy electricity units using BuyPower. This is more convenient and hassle-free than having to leave your house to top-up your electricity units in Nigeria.