Best Infinix phones with Good battery Life you can buy
If you have been thinking about buying a good Infinix phone with good battery life, we have taken time to review the best Infinix phones with good battery capacities because we know that choosing the right device from the so many phones in the market this year could be a daunting task.
Mobile phones are one of the best invention men had ever created, if not the best ever. Prior to its creation, man had been tasked with the challenges of sending and receiving messages to one another within long range distance. With the advent of smartphones, our lives have become so easier.
When choosing the right device to buy, battery life is one of the key areas we consider because our phones are powered by battery. What is even the essence of a good phone with a terrible battery life?
Infinix is a mobile phone brand that produces smartphones which are not only sophisticated in their appearance but also durable in its battery life. This kind of phones with good battery life are popular these days because you can even go as far as two days on a single charge on most of these devices. So which Infinix Phones offer the best battery life, good camera and performance?
Read along as I unveil the best Infinix phones with long-lasting battery life;
Best Infinix Phones with Good Battery Life
INFINIX NOTE 5 AND NOTE 5 STYLUS
The Infinix Note 5 and Note 5 Stylus are the most recent Infinix devices among the Infinix Phones with good battery life. They come with attractive exterior and shape. Not only that, they equally run on stock Android 8.1 as Google Android One smartphones. This means that they are devoid of the Usual Bloatware on most Infinix Phones.
The Infinix Note Series are known for their excellent battery lives, hence the Note 5 and 5 Stylus pack monstrous battery power of about 4000-4500mAH. What this means is that you would be able to use the phone for over 22 hours after full charge. They equally have an adaptive flash charge which makes the phone charge faster than it drains. It will save you from carrying a power bank or charger around.
Where thing starts to get interesting is on the Note 5 Stylus. Though this comes with a lesser battery of 4000mAh compared to Note 5, it comes with an X-Pen stylus pen that charges as the phone charges. When Fully charged, Note 5 Stylus can be used for over 20 hours. The Infinix Note 5 Stylus places Infinix high amongst its competitors with great features and specs.
Where to buy Infinix Phones with Good Battery Life?
INFINIX NOTE 5 AND NOTE 5 STYLUS KEY SPECS
- 6-inch FHD+ IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 1080 x 2160 pixels
- Google Android One 8.1 Oreo with 4GB RAM
- Octa-core 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio P23 MT6763T
- 64GB built-in storage, expandable up to 128GB
- 12MP rear + 16MP Front for Note 5, 16MP [f/1.8] Back +16MP Front for Note 5 Stylus
- 4000mAh/4500mAh non-removable Li-Po Battery
- Stylus Pen for Note 5 Stylus
INFINIX ZERO 5 AND ZERO 5 PRO
The Infinix Zero 5 and the Zero Pro are the successors to the Infinix Zero 4 devices. They were launched with “Optical Zoom” inscription written beside the dual rear camera. They boast a 2X Optical Zoom and 10X digital zoom capability. Design-wise, they are made of metal at the back with a fingerprint scanner mounted at the back for easy access. The Zero 5 and Zero 5 Pro are not only powerful, but they also have great battery life, making them one of the best Infinix Phones with good battery life. Both devices are equipped with 4350mAh battery capacity with fast charging support. Let’s glance through their key specs below.
INFINIX ZERO 5 AND ZERO 5 PRO KEY SPECS
- Display: 5.98 inch with1920 x 1080 Pixel screen resolution
- CPU: MediaTek Octa-Core Helio P25 clocks at 2.6GHz
- System: Android 7.0 with 6GB/128GB or 6GB/64GB memory
- SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby [Micro SIM card + 1 Micro SIM card]
- Rear Camera: Dual 12.0MP + 13.0MP back cameras
- Front Camera: 6.0MP front camera
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, E-Compass, Gyroscope, Gravity Sensor, Hall Sensor
- Battery Life: 4350mAh with fast charging
INFINIX HOT S3X AND HOT S3X PRO
These are the first smartphones from Infinix with the trending notched screen. They sport a taller 6.2-inch HD+ display and run on Android 8.1 Oreo. Unlike the Hot S3, the X versions are equipped with a dual rear camera and powered by the usual 4000mAh battery. They are a better version of the Infinix Hot 6 Pro
INFINIX HOT S3X AND HOT S3X PRO KEY SPECS
・6.2-inch HD+ IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 720 x 1500 pixels
・Android 8.1 Oreo
・Octa-core 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 430
・3GB/32GB and 4GB/64GB Storage Options
・13MP + 2MP rear camera and 16MP front camera
・4000mAh non-removable Li-Po Battery
INFINIX HOT 6 AND HOT 6 PRO
The Infinix Hot 6 and Hot 6 Pro are the latest instalments in the Hot budget series from Infinix. Compared to other Hot smartphones, the Hot 6 and Hot 6 Pro is a major leap in terms of design, camera and features.
They both come with the trending dual rear camera and bezel-less display, for the full view experience. This is also the first Hot budget smartphone with the Snapdragon chip for the Nigerian Market. Most importantly, the Infinix Hot 6 and Hot 6 Pro house the same non-removable 4000mAh battery with fast charging technology.
INFINIX HOT 6 AND HOT 6 PRO
- 6.0-inch HD+ IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 720 x 1440 pixels
- Android 8.1 Oreo xOS
- Quad-core 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 425
- 2GB/16GB and 3GB/32GB built-in storage
- 13MP + 2MP dual rear camera and 5MP front camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- Face ID
- 4G LTE
- 4000mAh non-removable Li-Ion Battery
INFINIX HOT S3
This is another Infinix device with good battery life. Just like the Hot S3X, the Infinix Hot S3 comes with 4000mAh battery capacity, Snapdragon 430 Processor and a capable 13MP rear and 20MP selfie shooter. This is a bit different from the Hot S3X as it only houses a single camera at the back and does not feature a notch screen.
INFINIX HOT S3 KEY SPECS
- Screen Size: 5.65-inch HD+ (720×1440 pixels) 2.5D Full View display
- Camera: 20-megapixel selfie camera and 13-megapixel Rear
- RAM: 3GB RAM
- Memory Status: 32GB storage variant expandable via microSD card (up to 128GB)
- Colours: Sandstone Black and Brush Gold colour options
- Processor: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 SoC
- GPU: Adreno 505 GPU
- Dual SIM: Yes (Nano)
- Fingerprint sensor: Yes ( Rear Mounted )
- Sensors: Ambient Light sensor, Proximity sensor, G-sensor, and a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Battery: 4000mAh battery with xCharge
INFINIX NOTE 4 AND NOTE 4 PRO
Infinix had been breaking grounds when it comes to phones with good battery life. After the release of Infinix Note 3, they had yet tasked themselves into releasing other great phones with great battery life – Infinix Note 4. This is a phone with great battery power (4300 MAH). It is so strong, it could even power other phones. Its specs and features are simply outstanding. It is also known as a ‘power box’ device. If you make use of your phone heavily, then we recommend you get these Infinix model.
Infinix Note 4/ Note 4 Pro (X572) are the successors to the Infinix Note 3 and Note 3 Pro and they come with improved hardware, software and better design. They both feature Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box with latest Infinix Chameleon XOS V2.2 on top. One thing about Infinix phones is that they can be upgraded to the next Android operating system. Both of these devices have equally received Android 8.1 Oreo update. Let’s Check their Key specs below.
INFINIX NOTE 4 AND NOTE 4 PRO KEY SPECS
- 5.7-inch IPS Display, 1080 x 1920 pixels (386ppi)
- 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio X10 MT6753 CPU with 2GB/3GB RAM
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 16GB / 32GB Storage with support for memory card up to 128GB
- 13MP Rear Camera and 8MP Front Camera
- 4G LTE Data
- Fingerprint Sensor (Front)
- 4300 mAh Battery with Fast Charging
Good battery life is one of the key determining factors when making a buying decision. Above, we have been able to list out Infinix Phones with good battery life, good camera and decent performance. If you were to pick any device among the Infinix Phones with good battery life here which one will it be?