Have you been searching or looking for how you can play PUBG on your PC? Then you are on the right page. PUBG Mobile is one of the most addictive games you can ever play in 2018 even after the arrival of Fortnite Mobile. Many people all over the world are playing PUBG Mobile. The game which was developed by TENCENT has over 350 million players but many people playing this on mobile have been experiencing a problem with shooting because shooters don’t work perfectly on touch screen hence the need for a capable emulator to play the game on PC.
So if you are among the many people asking, how can I play PUBG Mobile on my laptop? You can play PUBG Mobile on Laptop using an emulator.
If for example, you are playing on your mobile device against people using an emulator, it might be a handicapped game for you. Interestingly, TENCENT has developed a functional PUBG emulator for people who will like to play on PC. If you are playing via emulator, TENCENT also makes sure you are paired against an opponent using Tencent Gaming Buddy.
What is Tencent Gaming Buddy?
Tencent Gaming Buddy is an in-house emulator from Tencent, the developer of PUBG Mobile. The amassed lot of downloads on the Google Play store due to the attention it’s getting.
So if you are PC owners who like to have a feel of what PUBG PC is, you can download the Tencent Gaming Buddy Android emulator so as to play the mobile version of PUBG on PC.
Playing PUBG Mobile on PC with the aid of this emulator, gives you total control, gameplay is better, you will be able to shoot very well and like I said earlier, Tencent will make sure you are only paired against people using an emulator. With PUBG Mobile on PC, you will be using your mouse and keyboard instead of touchscreen which makes the whole gaming experience really fun and immersive.
Although those using PC to play PUBG Mobile will be much stronger and tactful, compared to those using a touchscreen. So, Tencent has released an in-house emulator called Tencent Gaming Buddy, this will allow PC gamers to play PUBG Mobile on PC easily. Tencent also made sure that Tencent Gaming Buddy will only match you against other players using the emulator. This was done to promote a fair gameplay between players.
Where to Download Tencent Gaming Buddy
- To download Tencent Gaming Buddy click on the official page Here.
- Open the file, and you must have installed the Tencent Gaming Buddy app on your PC, this will download the Obb file automatically which is what you need to play PUBG Mobile on PC.
- After the installation, open the Tencent gaming Buddy main menu.
- To see the list of games, click on the third icon on the left (as indicated by the red arrow in the screenshot below).
- Next, you’ll see a small progress window in different phases, as shown in the image below: (1) Begin installation, (2) Choose destination route, (3) Installation progress, and (4) Close assistant (and if you mark the box, the emulator will open automatically).
- When you open the emulator, you’ll see the following menu which you can use to install all the compatible games.
How Tencent Gaming Buddy Works
Tencent Gaming Buddy makes playing PUBG Mobile on PC very easy. It is still the same PUBG Mobile but the gameplay is easy. One of the major differences is that you will be using mouse and keyboard instead of a touchscreen. You can also switch from using direct controls to navigating with your mouse by using the tilde button. The mouse pointer can be used to hit the onscreen button just like on touchscreens as well.
With Tencent Gaming Buddy emulator, PUBG Mobile on PC can be played @60fps on 2160p which can also be reduced to 1080p @120fps.
If you’re looking to play PUBG Mobile on your PC, Tencent Gaming Buddy best emulator you can use. There are a couple of other Android emulators as well you use to play PUBG Mobile, but Tencent Gaming Buddy has the best gameplay and performance so far. Have you used Tencent Gaming emulator before? how was the experience like?