The Google Pixel 3 and Pixel 3X is one of the best flagship devices released this year. As an instalment to the Pixel 2, the Pixel 3 has been crowned the best camera phone. However, the device is not entirely perfect has been a report of black screen issues on the Pixel 3.
So if you’re one of the people experiencing Google pixel 3 black screen problem then, you are on the right page. In this article, we will try to provide a fix for the Google Pixel 3 display issues.
The Google Pixel 3 Black Screen problem could emanate from either Hardware or Software. If it is hardware damage, then you might need to visit would a phone technician to determine the root cause and fix the problem.
If you’ve accidentally dropped your Google Pixel 3 on a hard surface or into water before the issue began then there is a high chance that it a hardware problem. However, to be completely sure you’ll have to rule out the possibility of the issue being as a result of software glitches/bugs.
Then, you might need to Factory Reset to fix the issues. But before you proceed, it is important that you backup all your files if you can, as all files stored on the phone will be wiped. If you are ready to proceed, then, follow the steps below.
How To Fix Google Pixel 3 Black Screen Problem
Below is the guide that will help you factory-reset your Google Pixel 3 device. The process will wipe off everything on the phone and should help Fix Google Pixel 3 Black Screen Problem.
- Make sure your Pixel 3 is Turned Off.
- Press and Hold the Volume Down button and Power Button simultaneously till the phone vibrates. If done well, you should be taken to the recovery Menu.
- Use the Volume Down button to navigate to the Recovery Mode option and select it using the power button.
- When you see the Android Logo on screen, Press and Hold the Power Button then press and quickly Release the volume up button while still holding the power button.
- Doing that will bring out the recovery mode options. Now use your volume Down button to navigate to the Wipe Data/Factory Reset and Select it using the Power Button.
- Choose Yes using the Volume Down button to navigate and Selecting with the Power button.
- Once factory reset is done, Navigate to Wipe Cache Data and Select it.
- Once that is also done, you can now reboot your device by choosing Reboot now from the Recovery Menu.
By Factory-resetting the phone, the Google pixel 3 black screen problem should be fixed, however, if the issues persist, it is advisable you take your phone to a qualified phone technician to help you dissect the root cause of the problem.