Ever wanted a beautifully designed phone at an affordable price? Ever wondered getting a budget phone without compromise in memory with dual sim cards and a dedicated SD card slot? Ever thought a budget phone with a super awesome dual camera and high-quality calling experience? Here you can have them all, the UMIDIGI A3 Pro!
After the announcement of UMIDIGI A3, UMIDIGI finally announced the UMIDIGI A3 Pro. Today UMIDIGI uploaded the UMIDIGI A3 Pro on its website silently. According to the official website, the UMIDIGI A3 Pro is equipped with a 5.7-inch advanced in-cell notch display, a faster and improved dual camera setup 12MP+5MP from Sony/OV sensor that offers better photo and video quality than ever before.
Also, it supports triple slots which makes this dual 4G VoLTE phone without compromise and no need to sacrifice the SD card slot when using dual SIM. Global bands, full-metal unibody frame and double-sided 2.5D curved glass design that you’ve never seen in a budget phone.
Now UMIDIGI A3 Pro is officially listed on its website and the presale date and price for UMIDIGI A3 Pro are still unknown, stay tuned for more information.
UMIDIGI A3 Pro Full Specifications
- Screen : 5.7’’ HD+ In-cell notch display
- CPU : MediaTek M6739 at 1.5GHz
- GPU : IMG 8XE 1PPC@ 570MHz
- RAM: 3GB
- Internal memory : 32GB
- Rear camera : 12MP+5MP, Sony IMX 386/ OV12870, 6-element lens, f/2.0 aperture, 1.12 μm pixels, 1/2.8” optical sensor size
- Front camera: 8MP, OV8856, f/2.0 aperture
- Connectivity: Dedicate slot for Expanded Memory. Both SIM slots are compatible with 4G, support 4G VoLTE in both slots simultaneously.
- 2G: GSM 2/3/5/8
- 3G: WCDMA 1/2/4/5/8
- 4G: TDD-LTE 38/40/41
- 4G: FDD-LTE 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/19/20
- Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, OTG
- Battery : 3300mAh
- Dimensions : 147.2 mm * 70.2 mm * 8.5 mm
- Weight: 185 g
- Other: FM radio, gravity sensors, proximity, light sensor, fingerprint scanner
- Colours: Space Gray, Gold