Apple has made it easier for users to view their iTunes purchase history directly from there iOS devices. This was revealed by the company in an updated support document. The process of viewing your purchase history is very easy and can be done by any user.
There are two ways that you can see your purchase history to keep track of your iTunes expenditure. One of them is via the iTunes software on windows or mac while the other one is via Apple’s website. Although the second one offers a far more user-friendly version of iTunes purchase history.
Now, let’s take a look at how you can access apple purchase history with or without iTunes. Previously, the functionality was made available via iTunes on Mac and PC but not anymore.
How to view your iTunes Purchase history on iPhone
- For those that are in iOS 11, open setting – (your name) – iTunes and App store but if you are in iOS 10, just open setting then go to iTunes and app store.
- Next, click on the Apple ID link at the top and click on “view Apple ID”. Sometimes, the system asks you to authenticate. So, you might need to be prepared for that.
- Now, scroll to “Purchase history” and click on it.
For those that are using family sharing, you may not be able to view what other family members bought. But if you want to view their purchase history, you have to sign in with their ID. Also, according to Apple, the listing is ordered by the day you were charged for a product. So, if you see “Pending”, it implies that your bank has not processed your payment. You can click on the pending icon to get an overview of the purchase. Also, there is an option in the page where you can resend the bill to the registered email address.
HOW TO VIEW YOUR PURCHASE HISTORY ON MAC/PC
- First, open iTunes on your MAC/PC
- From the menu bar at the top of your screen, click on choose account > view account.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- On the account information page on purchase history, click on “See All”. Your purchase history will be displayed.
- All iTunes purchases and App store purchase are joined together and listed. Click “Done” to close it.
View iTunes purchase history without iTunes (iPhone/iPad/iPod/Mac/PC/Android)
This is another method that you can use to view your iTunes and Appstore purchase history with any device without iTunes. The web version of iTunes purchase history is far more user-friendly. The web version allows you to skip categories and search for purchase history of a particular App instantly. You’re in- App purchases are also listed here;
- Open your web browser like chrome and go to https://reportaproblem.apple.com
- Sign in with your Apple ID. That’s all.
That’s how you can access your purchase history. Sometimes if you don’t see your purchase history or you don’t recognize a purchase, you can compare your purchase history to your credit or debit card statement before you can contact Apple. If this article was helpful, drop your comment below…