If you’re here then one thing is for sure; you would like to root your Android device but don’t want t go through the process of installing ADB/
If you will like download Framaroot apk, then read along to know more about the app.
What is Framaroot ?
Framaroot is the a one-click android app for rooting your android device. Normally, you’ll need a PC to root android smartphone through USB debugging. However, that process is kinda complex and if you’re not a techy person, you might end up bricking or damaging your device. By using Framaroot, you can avoid that as Framaroot won’t brick your device even if it ends up not rooting it.
Features of Framaroot
1. Simple, Clean and Easy to use UI: The Framaroot app was built for people who don’t want to be bothered with the complex aspect or rooting, because of that, the app
2. Root Without PC/Computer: While most rooting methods out there require the use of a PC/Computer, Framaroot doesn’t. The Android app does the job and you can root your Android device without needing a PC/Computer.
3. Automatically Installs SuperSU: Framaroot upon a successfully rooting your device installs SuperSU. SuperSU is a command that is used or needed for root level permissions on the operating system. With SuperSU installed, you can go ahead and tweak your operating system to your taste as long as you know what you’re doing.
4. Ability to Unroot: If for some reason you wish to unroot your device after you’ve rooted it then you’d be happy to know that you can do it with this app.
How To Download and Install Framaroot
Downloading Framaroot is very easy but First, you need to be sure of what you’re about to do. If you don’t already know, rooting voids the warranty of your smartphone. So if you still want the warranty on your smartphone to stay active then do not root your device. Otherwise, go ahead and follow the steps below.
First, you’ll need to make sure that your Android device is running Android 4.4 or above. After that, it’s now time to download the app. The App, as you might have already known by now is not on the Google Play store. This is because the app is against the rule of the Google Play store. However, you can still download the app from their website [https://framaroot-app.com/].
After downloading the Framaroot app apk from the above website, you’ll need to install it.
To do this, you’ll first have to
How To Root Your Android Phone with Framaroot
- Open the Framaroot app and in the first option where it says “Select Action to execute after root” select “install SuperSU”.
- in the Second option below, select “Boromir” and you’re good to go.
That’s pretty much it. If Framaroot finds an exploit in your device then it would show you your device is ready to be rooted and SuperSU installed. You can now go ahead and root your device. You should also know that it would reboot during this process which is totally normal. On the other hand, If you get the “Your device is not vulnerable to exploit” then you’ll know Framaroot can’t root your android device.