Fadama 111 2018/2019 recruitment is now open and eligible graduates and Citizens of Nigeria can now apply. Fadama 111 registration on guys.fadamaaf.net, Fadama 111 recruitment, Fadama registration 2019 and how you can Apply.
Fadama GUYS 111 recruitment is a federal government of Nigeria Agric-based project and is being Financed by the Federal government. It is also known as Fadama 111 AF Graduate Unemployed Youth and Women Agro-preneur Support (Fadama-Guys) Programme.
Fadama 111 2019 Recruitment and How To Appy
- To Apply for Fadama 111 2019 recruitment, you should first create an account on fadama GUYS portal here http://guys.fadamaaf.net
- Check your mailbox for confirmation of account creation and login details to the Portal;
- Then Log in with your password and username
- Complete and submit your Application Form;
NB: Application Closing Date is 15th May, 2019.
Documents to be Provided During Fadama 111 2019 Recruitment Registration
In addition to filling up the Application Form, the candidate must submit the following additional documents:
- original copy of the primary school certificate
- Scanned copies of valid Federal Government of Nigeria issued means of identification (such as international passport, INEC Permanent Voters Card, National identity card or driver’s license, etc);
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s original highest educational qualification certificate
Eligibility criteria For Online Application
- The applicant is between the ages of 18 and 35 years old as at the time of submitting an application.
- The candidate has a demonstrable passion for agriculture and is willing to become an agro-preneur. This should be indicated through a written statement in the application form;
- Intended applicant is expected to create personal GUYS account with a valid email address and Phone Number and complete the beneficiary Application form on this platform.
- Application must be submitted only in this platform. Hand delivery submissions will not be accepted.
- Applicant must be a graduate of any institution of higher learning (including Secondary School Leaving Certificates holders who have practiced farming and/or enterprise of choice for at least 5 years).
- The applicant must have access to land and/or place where his/her agri-enterprise interest of choice would be located.
- A candidate cannot submit more than one application.
- All information details requested in the application form should be correct, or else the submission will be liable for disqualification.
- Incomplete application will NOTbe considered. Any missing document will flag the submission as incomplete, making it INELIGIBLE for consideration.
- The Fadama III AF funding must be requested for utilization on eligible costs or activities based on a business plan – to be submitted after successful application and proposed training.
- Having computer knowledge and skills would be an added advantage.
- Your personal Photograph size should not be less than 7KB and not more than 20KB
- Maximum upload for all documents should be between 450KB to 950KB each, and should be in pdf, word, png or jpg format.
Important Things You Need to Know For Your Application to be Successful
You will receive acknowledgement feedback immediately upon successful account opening containing your Application ID in your email.Your application will automatically lapse if you did not submit all required document on or before the closing date.
If you are unable to complete your registration or uploading your documents, you can return back to the main page and click on `Already Applied` and login to continue with this application.
If you are having difficulty loading the application pages, please check to ensure you are using one of these browsers; Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari and make sure they are the most up to date version.
Ensure you use laptop or PC for your registration to be successful.
There you have, how you can apply for Fadama 111 2019 Recruitment online, comment below if you have successfully registered.