Music can touch the soul, can seep into deep parts of the mind, where ordinary words fail. To listen to your favourite songs, Jio Music app is one of the most powerful software you can use. Developed by Saavn Media Pvt. Ltd., the player offers you unlimited access to HD music in any language of your choice, without any barriers, without nagging you with disruptive ads.
With the app, you can listen to and download your best songs and videos for free, unlike similar apps under the same category on the Play Store. It offers robust tools to listen to a huge variety of songs across all genres, moods, and artistes — anytime, anywhere.
Jio Music APP Key Features
Jio Music app is the right software to revel in listening to unrivalled True HD Quality music (320Kbps). You would find riveting its vast catalog of music library, which spans over 17 languages, including Hindi, English, Telugu, Bengali, Tamil, Malayalam, Gujarati, Kannada, and tons of other. Jio has thousands of melodious music from top Bollywood artistes.
Here is a summary of its features:
- Radio: The app lets you enjoy songs with unlimited skips from many categories, such as Super hits 2010s, Chartbusters 2000s, Flashback 90s, Melodious 80s, Nostalgic 70s, Classic 60s, and Golden 50s.
- Genres and Moods: It offers all genres and moods, including Party, Cheerful, Romantic, Pop, Kids, Rock, Qawwali, Hip-Hop, Workout, Ghazals, Party, Dance, Jazz, soulful, and others.
- Artists: You get to enjoy listening to songs of popular Bollywood artists, including AR Rahaman, Arijit Singh, Lata Mangeshkar, Kishore Kumar, Mohammed Rafi, Manna Dey, Asha Bhosle, KK, Mukesh, Sonu Nigam, Amit Trivedi, Alisha Chinai, Anup Jalota, Jagjit Singh, Bhimsen Joshi, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Ghulam Ali, Adnan Sami, Kailash Kher Shreya Ghoshal, Honey Singh, Mohit Chauhan, Yo Yo Shankar Mahadevan, and more extensive regional music packaging.
- Equalizer: This feature brings out the DJ (disc jockey) in you as it lets you customize the listening experience by using audio modes
- Connected Devices: Jio supports Android Wear, Bluetooth speakers, Pebble Watch, and so on
- Smart Recommendations
- Download songs and listen to them offline
- 1-Touch Zero-Ad Curated Radio that allows Unlimited Skips
- Exhaustive Song Playing Options
- And lots more!
Helpful Tips to Use Jio Music App
How to Prevent High-Data Usage:
- Video streaming applications/websites:
Streaming of videos, particularly those with high resolution, will require great usage data. The greater the video quality, the higher the volume of data that will be consumed. So, while streaming videos, ensure that you select the appropriate quality, depending on the amount of data that is available.
- Multiple video downloads on WhatsApp:
When you download multiple videos on WhatsApp, this can consume lots of data. If your WhatsApp is set in such a manner as to allow auto-download of videos, this could also result in high-data usage. To prevent this, launch your WhatsApp and tap “Settings”. Then, hit “Data Usage” and select the type of content you would like to be downloaded automatically.
- Video livestreams on Facebook:
When you’re watching live streams on your Facebook app that lasts a long period, this activity will lead to high data consumption. Also, Facebook videos that play automatically as you scroll through your timeline contribute to high data usage.
- Online or Cloud Backup:
Apps like Google Drive, Dropbox, Google Photos, iCloud allow auto schedules to back up and sync your data, like music, photos, and videos to Cloud. Check the settings again to make sure only essential info is updated because backing up all your data to Cloud could require a lot of data.
Download Jio Music APP on Google Play for free.