Vivo NEX Dual Display Full Specs and Price
Vivo Nex Dual display has finally arrived and the rumors were true. The new flagship smartphone comes with two display, one of which is a full Bezels display with no notch whatsoever. It also has 10GB Of RAM, top of line Snapdragon 845 chipset and a 3,500mAh battery capacity which an impressive 22W fast charging. Let’s find out more.
Vivo NEX Dual Display Key Specs
- 6.39-inch Super AMOLED capacitive Front-screen, 1080 x 2340 pixels
- 5.49-inch Super AMOLED capacitive back-screen 1080 x 1920 Pixels
- Android 9.0 Pie with 10GB Of RAM
- Octa-core 2.7GHz, Snapdragon 845
- 128GB built-in storage
- 12MP + 2MP – TOF Camera rear camera and uses the rear camera for selfies
- 3,500mAh non-removable Battery
Vivo NEX Dual Display Design And Display
Vivo NEX Dual Display obviously has 2 displays, both of which are Super AMOLED. The main/primary display is a 6.39-inch Super AMOLED display with 1080p resolution, 403ppi and 19:9 aspect ratio with a notch. Underneath the display is also a fingerprint sensor for biometric authentications/verifications.
Turning over to the back is yet another 5.49-inch Super AMOLED display with 1080p resolution and a 16:9 aspect which leaves enough room at the top for the Triple rear camera which also doubles as the selfie camera. The device weighs 199 grams, measures 8.1mm thickness and comes in colour Polar Blue.
Vivo NEX Dual Display Camera Review
At the back of the device, just above the secondary display is a Triple camera setup. The main shooter is a 12MP camera with f/1.8 aperture 4-axis OIS and dual pixel PDAF. The Second is a 2MP depth sensor camera with f/1.8 aperture and a last Time Of Flight (TOF) camera with f/1.3 aperture. The triple camera setup is also equipped with an LED flash, HDR, Panorama and can record 4K videos at 30fps. As for selfies, the rear camera is also used for that thanks to the secondary display at the back of the device.
Vivo NEX Dual Display Hardware and Software
Snapdragon 845 rules supreme here with an 8 core processor and a Maximum clock speed of 2.7GHz which is paired with an Adreno 630 GPU for gaming. For multitasking, this device has a massive 10GB of RAM and a 128GB of non-expandable storage space. The device ships with vivo’s very own Funtouch OS 4.5 out of the box which is based on the latest Android Operating System – Android 9.0 Pie.
Battery & Network Connectivity
Vivo Nex Dual Display boasts of a moderate 3,500mAh battery capacity with an impressive 22.5W fast charging. It also has 4G LTE, Bluetooth, WiFi, WiFi direct, WiFi hotspot and a USB Type-C Port. However, it doesn’t not have NFC or Radio.
Price And Availability
Vivo NEX Dual Display carries a price tag of about $720 and is set to commence pre-orders very soon. However, the device is already up for pre-order in China with a December 29 release date. The price in CNY is 4,999..
Vivo NEX Dual Display Full Specifications
- Dimension: 157.2 x 75.3 x 8.1 mm
- Material: Metal
- Weight: 199 grams
- SIM: (Dual Nano-SIM, Dual stand-by)
- Type: Dual Super AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.41-inch + 5.49-inch
- Screen Resolution: 19:9, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 402ppi + 16:9, 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Multi-touch: Yes
Software and performance
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie, Funtouch OS 4.5
- Chipset: Snapdragon 845, Octa-core 2.7GHz
- RAM: 10GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 128GB
- Card Slot: No
- Primary: 12MP + 2MP + TOF with f/1.8- f/1.8 – f/1.3 – LED flash
- Secondary: Uses rear camera
Network and Connectivity
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Network 2G: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- 3G: 2100 MHz
- 4G: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, v5.0
- USB: Yes, Type-C
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio Jack: –
- Fingerprint Sensor: Yes, Under-display
- NFC: No
- Sensor: Gravity, Proximity and Light Sensor
- Capacity: 3,500mAh, non-removable
- Type: Li-Ion
- Fast Charging: Yes, 10V/2.25A 22.5W
- OTG Support: Yes
Price and Availability
Recommended Retail Price: $720
Availability: Coming Soon