Download Umobile: Uba Mobile For Android and iOS
Umobile, now known as UBA Mobile Banking is the official Banking app for the United Bank Of Africa. With UBA Mobile Banking app, UBA customers can carry out numerous banking transactions straight from their mobile devices. The app is available for download on both the Android and iOS platform so regardless of the device you’re using, you will be able to download and use the app without hassle.
Logging in to the app is quick and easy thanks to the incorporation of both Facial Recognition, aka Face ID and Fingerprint, depending on the one your device has. You can also use the good old password if your device happens not to have either FaceID or a Fingerprint Sensor.
Things you can do with the UBA Mobile Banking includes the following
- Intra Bank Transfer – Transfer between two UBA accounts
- Inter Bank Transfer – Transfer between your UBA account and other banks.
- Bills Payment – Electricity, Cable, Internet Service etc
- Buy Airtime – easily top up your line
- Bank Statement – View a mini bank statement anytime
- ATM Branch Locator
- 24hour customer support through live chat
- Quick log-in within a few seconds with the biometric option (facial and fingerprint) on devices that support this feature
- Indemnity profile to set your desired transaction limits
- Toggle between day and night modes
- Faster navigation with the sliding menu available on all user sessions
- Banking Services on Self-Service mode
Asides all these, there are also other features that are worth mentioning, like being able to Select a contact from your contact list for Airtime top-up or being able to Toggle between day and night mode. You can also change the background picture of the UBA Mobile Banking app to give you that person feel.
There are also so many other features with more being added over time to make the app even better for UBA account holders. This is a must-have app for every UBA account holders out here and if you’re one then follow the steps below to get started.
How To Download Umobile; UBA Mobile Banking For Android & iOS
First, you’ll need to Obviously download the download UBA Mobile Banking App on to your device. It is available on the Google Play Store for Android and Apple App Store for iOS. Go ahead and search for “UBA Mobile Banking” and the App Should come up, Click on it and Download/Install. Alternatively, you can Click on the link below.
- Download UBA Mobile Banking For Android
- Download UBA Mobile Banking For iOS
Clicking on any of the links above will take you straight page on your respective stores, from there you can download the app.
After Downloading the app, Follow the steps below to get it working.
- Launch the App and Click on Sign Up if you don’t have an account. If you do, you can go ahead and Sign in by inputting your username and password.
- If you Click on Sign In, You’ll need to choose either a debit card, prepaid card or account + pass.
- Depending on the one you choose, you’ll be asked to fill a short form. Fill the form according and Sign Up. (Note: You might be required to go to the nearest branch to fill a one time form)
- Once you’ve signed up successfully and logged in, you can proceed to transact with the UBA Mobile banking App.
You can also go to the settings to activate any biometric authentication your smartphone supports like Fingerprint or FaceID. If you have any questions about the UBA Mobile Banking App or this article, be sure to leave a comment Down Below in the comment section.