Latest WhatsApp apk: How to Download latest WhatsApp to your phone
In this guide, we will be showing you how to download the latest WhatsApp Apk to your Android and iOS device but first let’s take a look its features. If you don’t already know, WhatsApp is perhaps the most popular cross platform instant messaging app. The app allows its users to communicate with other WhatsApp users, regardless if they are on the same platform or not.
It also has over a billion users worldwide on different platforms. The app started off as mainly an instant messaging app but over the years, more features have been added to make WhatsApp what it is.
Features of WhatsApp
- WhatsApp Messenger is FREE. WhatsApp messenger is free on Android, iOS and all other platforms it is supported. You can download and use WhatsApp without paying a dime.
- WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection when texting/chatting so you don’t have to use your airtime or your free text messages. It also works in any internet connection available, be it WiFi, 4G, 3G, or even slow 2G. This is because WhatsApp requires just a little bit of Internet Connection to function. However, WhatsApp calls and videos call would require a bit more steady internet connection for better quality.
- You can send and receive photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages. However, there is a file size limit.
- With WhatsApp, you get to call anyone also using WhatsApp. You can call your friends and family for free with WhatsApp Calling, even if they’re in another country. WhatsApp calls use your phone’s Internet connection rather than your cellular plan’s voice minutes. (Note: Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details. Also, you can’t access 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp).
- You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer’s browser using the WhatsApp web. This makes it easier to reply to chat or reply messages on WhatsApp without picking up your phone.
- With WhatsApp, you’re always logged in so you don’t miss messages. No more confusion about whether you’re logged in or logged out or whether you missed a message while you were gone or not. All pending Messages gets to your device immediately it connects to the internet.
All these and many more is what WhatsApp has to offer. WhatsApp is also equipped with end-to-end encryption so you can be sure that there is no third-party snooping going on; just you and the person you send messages to or receive messages from get to see your messages. This and their other features go in line with their 3-word motto – Simple. Personal. Secure.
Now that we know a little bit about the WhatsApp Application, let’s go ahead and Download it.
How To Download Latest WhatsApp On Your Phone
Downloading the latest version of the WhatsApp Application is very easy. All you have to do is by heading to available app stores for your device.
- Search for the WhatsApp Application by using the search bar or preferably click on the above link to download WhatsApp into phone straight away
- Click on the WhatsApp Application from the result of the search and Click on Download/Install. This will commence the newest and latest version of the WhatsApp Application available on the store.
- Wait for it to download. (Depending on how fast your internet connection is, this shouldn’t take too long)
- After Downloading/Installing, Proceed to Launch the App and log in/Register and verify your phone number then you can start chatting right away.
If you have questions about the WhatsApp Application or run into any problem while downloading or setting up your WhatsApp Application on your phone then feel free to leave a comment down below so we can assist.