Meizu M9 Note Full Phone Specs Review and Price
Meizu M9 Note is a new device from Meizu and although the device hasn’t been officially announced yet as at the time of writing this, we pretty much know at this point what it has when it comes to Specifications. It comes equipped with the new 11nm Snapdragon 675 chipset, dual rear cameras, one of which is a 48MP camera and a 4,000mAh battery capacity.
Meizu M9 Note Key Specs
- 6.2-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 1080 x 2220 pixels
- Android 9.0 Pie, 3GB/4GB Of RAM
- Octa-core 2.0GHz, Snapdragon 675
- 32GB/64GB built-in storage
- 48MP + 5MP rear camera and 20MP selfie camera
- 4,000mAh non-removable battery
Meizu M9 Note Design And Display
Meizu M9 Note comes with a 6.2-inch IPS LCD Panel which has a Full HD+ 1080p (398ppi) display. This device didn’t escape the notch like most smartphones these days do which houses the front-facing camera and speaker grill.
There is also a small chin at the bottom. Turning over to the back of the device is the dual camera setup which is vertically placed along with a weirdly placed dual-LED flash just on top the camera. Fingerprint sensor retains its usual spot underneath the camera with the Meizu name further down the bottom. It has a dual nano-SIM card slot with no MicroSD card slot. Colour options available are Black, White and Blue.
Meizu M9 Note Camera Review
This is perhaps of the highlights of this device. The rear camera features a main 48MP shooter with an f/1.8 aperture with PDAF, thanks to the chipset. It is supported by a secondary 5MP depth sensor camera with f/2.4 aperture.
The dual rear camera has a dual-LED dual-tone flash for low light photography and Panorama. 1080p resolution videos can also be recorded at 30fps. The 20MP front-facing selfie camera with HDR can also record 1080p videos at 30fps.
Meizu M9 Note Hardware and Software
Meizu M9 Note is rocking the new 11nm Snapdragon 675 which is on only a handful of devices as at now. The SoC has an octa-core processor, clocking speeds of up 2.0GHz and an Adreno 612 GPU for gaming.
The 3GB RAM variant comes with 32GB of inbuilt storage while the bigger 4GB RAM variant comes with 64GB built-in storage. No MicroSD card slot so storage isn’t expandable. Meizu M9 Note runs Android 9.0 Pie out of the box, with their UI on top of course.
Battery & Network Connectivity
Keeping the lights on this device turned on is a 4,000mAh battery with a fast battery charging to fill up the battery quickly. As you might have already guessed, it has other standard features which include 4G LTE Connectivity, WiFi, WiFi hotspot, WiFi direct, Bluetooth, GPS and a USB Type-C port for battery charging and file transfer with support for USB On The.
Meizu M9 Note Price and Availability
Starting price for this device is about $190 which is approximately N70,000. It isn’t available yet but it will be, most likely after 2019’s MWC.
Meizu M9 Note Full Specifications
- Dimension: N/A
- Material: Metallic
- Weight: N/A
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 6.2-inch
- Screen Resolution: 19:9, 1080 x 2220 pixels, 398ppi
- Multi-touch: Yes
Software and performance
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie
- Chipset: Snapdragon 675, Octa-core 2.0GHz
- RAM: 3GB/4GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 32GB/64GB
- Card Slot: No
- Primary: 48MP + 5MP with f/1.8 + f/2.4 – dual-LED dual-tone Flash, Panorama
- Secondary: 20MP – HDR
Network and Connectivity
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Network 2G: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- 3G: 2100 MHz
- 4G: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, 5.0 with A2DP, LE
- USB: Yes, Type-C
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio Jack: Yes
- Fingerprint Sensor: Yes (rear-mounted)
- NFC: Yes
- GPS: Yes with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Sensor: Gravity, Proximity and Light Sensor
- Capacity: 4,000mAh non-removable
- Type: Li-Ion
- Fast Charging: Yes
- OTG Support: Yes
Price and Availability
Recommended Retail Price: $190
Availability: Coming soon